Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Shari, I Love Russer, looks like he has lots of character, well done, he has got appeal,  good luck with the auction.

Thanks to everyone else for sharing their pics, I have one finishing up soon, just got to tear myself away from this board and do it. I'll be able to share something soon too  bear_laugh

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

pinkdrag4Mel.jpg
fb16d38b.jpg

OK, here's a couple of pics of my work. The dragon is felted and now living in Thailand with my daughter. The blue mini is living with Heather in Calgary and the clown mini's are with my brother and other daughter in Calgary.

Marion

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Just so wonderful Marion ,you must be very proud!! bear_laugh bear_original

Thanks girls for your wonderful comments.No bids yet but at least you girls appreciate my work  bear_happy

Hayley,the mouth is not applied ,it's a slit.
Clare,Nancy Tillberg has info in her latest book and I also bought a few open mouth patterns.Then I played around with my own patterns until I found something that worked.
Eileen,I work for a fabric store that imports some fancy faux furs but I'm not sure where they come from.
Thanks girls for your support,you always make my day.
Hugs and blessings,Shari.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh what gorgeous work Marion!

Thankyou for sharing.
Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Bears-Aug-2005.jpgO.k. Here goes.......these are the 3 fur bears I made this week.  I'm not so sure about Honey, she looks like a cat to me LOL !  Poor Riley looks so forlorn, but I like Nanuq.  He's my favorite.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Beautiful work Tammy bear_original bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_original I adored the panda from yesterday also,I love,love love pandas! How wonderful to get so much done this week bear_laugh

Hugs and blessings,Shari.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

All three are glorious, but I also love Nanuk most of all.  Where will these glorious bears be made available?

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh thanks Shari and Shelli for the nice comments.   

Shelli, these are some of the bears that I will be sending to Daphne for the 3 shows in the USA.  If they sell , great, if not then I guess I'll put them on ebay or my website in the fall.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

3 in one week Tammy?? Amazing. Love the bears to. My favorite is Riley. I'm sure all three of them will sell you for you.
Heather

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Great bears, Tammy!

Three fur bears in one week--you're WonderWoman!! :D

Eileen

Australia

Wow tammy, they are amazing.  I love all three, but I have to agree, Nanuk is my fav!

Well done!

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Tammy,  all three bears are so adorable !
I like the  " Honey " the most , she has cute sleepy eyes and
beautiful color fur !! bear_laugh  Great work !

Marion, thank you for more great photo !
Wow you are so creative !! the dragon is felted, you said !? :o
I am trying to make a  bear by needlefelting but I found out the
it is so complicated then what I though. but your Dragon and
bears are so cute. thanks for posting photos.

Bear Hugs/Marie

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Tammy,

They are all wonderful but Honey is my favorite as well.  Im sure they will sell fast.

Jane

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

90  POSTS !!!!  E GADS YOU ALL.... I have to read them all so I know what yall have talked about. I musn't risk communicating gibberish you know.... Winney

(PS )  This is the first PS you have ever seen on this board... so don't you forget it!
Winney did the first one...nah, nah, nah, nah,nah- naaaaa.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Untitled---1.jpgv2.jpgGirls !! I admire all your wonderful work! Your bears just adorable;)

You MADE me to improve myself in techniques and different styles. I'm a begginer teddy bear artist (at least I'm trying to be the one :rollyes:) I leave in Russia and the only one in my town make teddies. As far as I know..
Just wanted to show my latest bear to hear any words from you, guys.
Vasya-vasilek
11 inch, glass hand painted eyes, leather eyelids (my first one ever made - thank you, Shelli), plastic pellets, mohair (Japan made).

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You're welcome; glad some tips from here helped.  I'm excited to hear from a bearmaker in Russia.  Wow!  Thanks for saying hello.

Your little blue bear is darling; I really like the low-slung ears.  I might try that myself; never thought to place them that low, actually.  It's quite charming.

The eyes are lovely, and I take no credit for that.  The work is yours and it shines.  And that's a very nice color of blue.

Very cute bear!

Welcome to you! bear_original

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

rosse.jpgShelli, thanks for such a cherishing words. :)

This, blue bear has recovered all new stuff I got to know from this forum:

painted glass eyes
leather eyelids
such a low-slung ears
needle-sculpted mouth

And my second bear Rozochka (English: Little Rose)
I've made only two mohair bear yet.
11 inch, mohair, glass beads, growler, eyelids, glass eyes, shaded face.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Gina, thanks! :)
Growler is just wonderful! It gives a character and a weight as well:lol:

Hugs to all of you,
Julia

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Welcome  plushkinbear !!

Your Blue bear and Rozochka is soooooooooooo cute ! :D
You really did great works on there eyes ! it's beautiful !! :cool:

I am from Japan but I never new that Japan-mohair was available in
Russia too ! bear_grin
Thanks for sharing your photos♪
Bear Hugs/Marie

Australia

Yes, like Marie, I have never heard of Japanese mohair.  Sounds fascinating!

Welcome to the board Vasya!!!  Your bears are adorable, and you are a great job!

Have fun.
Danni

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thanks Marie. Nice to hear from the closest bearmaker.:):) My city is much closer to Japan rather than to Moscow:D We don't have Japanese mohair over here. All bear's stuff my husband is buying for me in Tokyo (The Teddy Bear Shop). I would loooooove to try Intercatlg mohair! Such a variety of colors, types!!! But I'm not sure about delivery and payment method.:(

Danni, you bears are such a sweethearts! Thanks for your warm and friendly community

Sorry, I haven't practiced my English for 12 years or so...maybe it sounds funny..:)

hugs to all of you
Julia

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi Plushkinbear. Welcome here. I love your pink bear and the eyes on the blue one. I'm french and i've ordered from Intercal by paying with money order. I'm very pleased with their stuffs. Tammy, they are all three caracters and love them all. Isn't it too hard with these fabrics. I'm going to Zurich event this morning and will be back on sunday. I'm soooohh glad bear_original Have all a good day

Australia

Julia, your english is just fine!!!!  Doesn't sound like you haven't used it in over 12 years. Amazing.

Multi-lingual people are soo clever!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi  Julia, Your bears are really great. Well done! As for your English it is just fine, I am English and I can't speak hardly any Russian so I think you are very clever to manage so well.

Добро пожаловать в Teddy Talk, я доволен встретить Вас. (I hope you can understand, sorry for the mistakes)

Jane

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Julia...Wonderful bears and very nice for your first trys...they show a lot of originality and creativity.
Welcome to this board...all these artists are truly helpful and a great bunch of loving and kind people...we have a lot of fun besides sharing bear creating tips.... Winney

Board footer