Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Rita your bear is real sweet!
Lynn

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Millie, I love you bear! Very nice color match. Dying mohair.. your very brave artist and very talanted!

Rita, your bear is so sweet!! I looove sad bears!!! you just want to hug them and never let go.

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Julia,

Thank you very much.  Dying mohair is really not as scary as it sounds.  I really enjoy it.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Ladies,  your creations are all so beautiful and unique !

Lynn ( welcome, if I haven't said that already ?).  I love Deegan and his PJ's.  So sweet !

Rita- Benjamin is a real hearbreaker with those innocent eyes and sweet pants.

Milli- I love the colors on your panda.  Amazing that you created those with your own dye.

Daphne- Moostletoe....that is just tooooooooo cute !!!!

Karen- your golly is precious too.  I've only learned what a golly was since joining this group.  Where have I been all my life :lol:

Sorry if I missed anyone, I'm trying to get caught up.  Everyday I am amazed at the talented people here.  Each person brings something unique to the world of "Bears and Friends".

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

We-are-family.jpgLadies:
I just was catching up on recent post and came across this one.   Love all your bears, they are all so adorable, so many amazing talents.  It never ceases to amaze me how everyone's bears are so different.  I think it is true that our personalities and soul show in our Teddies.
I just finished a custom order for a client from three of her vintage fur coat's so thought I would share it will you also.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Jo-Ann . . . those bears are beauties!!  I really am impressed with all of you people that sew with "real" fur!  I tried it once and thought it was very time consuming and it hurt my arthritic hands.  Your customer wanted six bears???!!!  You do very nice work!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jo-Ann, my hands hurt just LOOKING at that photo.  There's lots of focused, attentive time that went into those minky beauties.  Very nicely done!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

"My hands hurt" was exactly my thought!!!!

They are beautiful labors of love!!

Daphne

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

ooh they are so pretty, well done! I'm sure your customer was over the moon when she saw them!

Danni

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jo-Ann, those bear are sooooooo beautiful !!!
I want to hug them !! bear_tongue

Hugs/Marie

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I have enjoyed this thread, everyones bears are fantastic, Jo-Ann your real fur bears  are fantastic, a lot of work there. bear_happy

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I love this bear....everything about him. Well done!!!

Jenny

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey everyone!
You are so wonderfully talented all the great bears here on this topic just prove that. Isn't it amazing how we can make so many different bears...keep up the great work everyone!

Jane.

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

flame.jpgHi
I love all the bears such a wide verity!

I haven't had time to post recently, with the school holidays, we had a couple of weeks away. I have had my rainbow bear adopted (the one on the cover of the Teddy bear times August) and  so I have made a completely different new bear called "Fame"

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Very beautiful bears,great job on the mink and the rainbow is awesome.I just love the way we share on this thread bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

Hugs,Shari

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Hi Thanks Shari, I love your aviator bear he is special! :cool:
Hugs Kerren

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks Kerren bear_laugh Hugs bear_laugh bear_laugh

Shari.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Stunning bear and fantastic colors, Kerren!  Welcome back to us!

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

thanks Sue Anne  I love making the raibow bears!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Kerren, Fame is so beautiful!:) you have used such vibrant colours on the bear how could we not all notice her (him?)

Jane.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I love that bear, too, and can't begin to wrap my head around how you colored the mohair in that way.  Fantastic!

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Thank you for all your kind words, it means alot coming from you talented Ladies.

Karren, Love your bear, Love the colors, what a cutie.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jo- Ann fur bears are gorgeous!!! I love them. One more reason to cut my mink coat!!
very sweet bears!!

Kerren, your bear is so rainbowish!!! Such bright colors. attract everyones attention. I would say more but I have all my words in Russian, sorry. Your bear is fantastic!!

Julia.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Untitled---410821086108710801088108610741072108510801077.jpgUntitled---310821086108710801088108610741072108510801077.jpgUntitled---210821086108710801088108610741072108510801077.jpgi've finished my black girl. It's Mathilda. She is 30 cm, German mohair, hand-painted eyes, plastic pellets, needle-sculpted face.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Julia,
Oh my goodness !!! Mathilda is [INVALID] chick bear !!
I love her slender look, she is beautirul. :D

Thank you for sharing your new bear.

Hugs/Marie

Board footer