Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Thanks so much Shelli Jo Anne and Julia, Jane Shari for your kind words and encouragement, it means a lot to me :)

Julia Mathilda is lovely, different style to other bears, i like that!
hugs Kerren
ps your english is better than my Russian

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Marie, thanks, nice to hear from you. 日本に行きたいね

Kerren, thanks. i tried to have my bears look differently. And Mathilda is now my favorite.

Now I'm planning to sew big faux fur bear.

Hugs
Julia

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Julia 
my husband visited Russia through buisnes four years ago a place called Nishni Novgerod ? probably spelled wrong.
hugs Kerren

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Kerren,

WOW! What a striking colourful bear! Just gorgeous!

Julia, Mathilda is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My jaw dropped when I saw her!

Danni

Shana Hawaii

Shari what a cutie.. It reminds me of the rainbow I saw up near the mountains yesterday morning.  He brings a smile to my face!!:D:D:D:D
Shari can you help me put those kind of pictures up so I can show more of my new Bear?
Thanks for always being there.
Shana

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Julia, Mathilda is gorgeous! What lovely lady she is. I love her eyes, so appealing.

Jane

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Julia, Matilda is beautiful. Wow. You did a great job!

bear_laugh Shana, I love your little avatar bear! or big avatar bear! The fur looks gorgeous--what is it?

Eileen

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Shana,do you want advice on doing the avatar or a picture in your post.To put a picture in your post you have to click om IMG above the emotionacons and enter your picture address between[img]in here would be your picture address .jpg.[/img]I think Jane explained it better in the other post,and no,I am not tired of helping you Shana,your a dear friend!! Email me if you need any more help.

HUgs,Shari.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OHMAR_1.jpgJulia what a great and very original bear.  I reallylike your proportions and how stable your bear looks standing on her own.

Kerren, Super colors....the world can always use more color.

Jo_ann!  Nice to see you on thisboard.  We have "talked" typed before.  Your bear are very sweet.

Shana please get more of your bear up.  You do the cutest faces.

Eileen, I want your avatar bear!  Is he mohair?  He is gorgeous.

Shari love your avatr too.  Did he get a home yet?

Here is my latest needle felted face bear.  I may be putting him on ebay or saving him for an upcoming on-line Nov Bear show.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Thanks Judi,no he is still homeless as ebay just "busted" his listing(see other post) because I was trying to donate to Katrina bear_rolleyes

Better days ahead,Shari.

Deb Upstate New York

Shari ~

I haven't read completely through this ... but check this link out.  Do try again!  I feel so bad that you feel so bad!  http://www.missionfish.org/promo/2005/katrina/index.jsp

Deb

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi, those needle-felted faces.......you're my favorite:rolleyes::D

I realy love their smiling faces ..so kind and tender. Just another great bear, just great artist.
Admire your work. Hope someday I'll needle-felt something...;)

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wonderful bears Judi and Julia.!

Judi,your bears just defy words they are so wonderful!!

Julia,Mathilda is wonderful and you did an awesome job on the photos,black bears are very hard to photograph.

Hugs,Shari.

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Hi Julia & Judi:
Love your new bears, their faces are so expressive.  Mathilda is such an elegant Lady and Ohmar is a real little cutie.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shana wrote:

oh i give up!!  i have it saved in my pictures as jpg.  I dont have a website.  If that helps.  Please help...:(

Please read here http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=82 for instructions and do method 1.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Shana. 

There are two ways to post images to TEDDY TALK.

(1.)  Upload an image that is stored on your computer.  It must be 72dpi, no wider than 600 pixels, and a .jpg type file.

(2.)  Link to an already-hosted image that is found somewhere (website, online album) on the web.

.............................................................................................................................................................

METHOD ONE

To upload a .jpg image from your computer's hard drive to the TEDDY TALK server, do this:

1.)  Look at the lower RIGHT corner of your monitor screen, below all the posts, and find where it says POST REPLY.  Be sure you are not posting using the QUICK POST window; it won't allow you to upload images.

2.)  When you click POST REPLY, you will see a large white window entitled MESSAGE.

3.)  Scroll down the page, and just underneath the MESSAGE window, you will find an input box which says, Upload photo(s) from your computer above it, and BROWSE to the right of it.

4.)  Click BROWSE to find the .jpg image you would like to upload on your computer's hard drive.  Then click OPEN to choose, or select, that particular file.  It will now appear in the input box, with the name you chose for its title.

5.)  Scroll down just a little bit farther, to just beneath the input box/BROWSE area, and click SUBMIT.

6.)  Your photo should now appear within your post.

7.)  IF IT DOES NOT....

8.)  Your photo is either:  (a)  too large (it must be saved at 72dpi and no larger than 600 pixels wide), or (b) NOT a .jpg file type.

One more thing...

It looks like you are trying to load a photo that's posted to the web.  Using the method described above, you can't do that.  NOTE:  To use this method, you must upload a photo that's located ON YOUR COMPUTER'S HARD DRIVE.

.............................................................................................................................................................

METHOD TWO

If you want to post an image that's already hosted elsewhere (such as on a personal website, in an online photo album, etc.), the method is entirely different.  In that case, do this:

1.)  Either click on the "img" html tag button, above the posting window (it looks like this),

[img]

or

2.)  Type in the html "image" tags manually, EXACTLY as follows here (but without the word CODE), within your post:

[img][/img]

3.)  Then, in a new window, on the web, locate the image you want to post.
4.)  COPY the entire URL for that image -- and this is important; copy the URL for the IMAGE... not the entire web page! -- and PASTE it directly between the "img" html tags.  Remember, those tags, which go at either end of your copied URL, look like this:

[img][/img]

When you are finished, the combination of the html "image" tags, plus your copied and pasted URL, should look just like this example, but with your own information inserted, instead of mine:

[img]http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/1042/amelie_avatar.jpg[/img]

5.)  If you have done all this correctly, this html/text input:

[img]http://www.sellersourcebook.net/users/1042/amelie_avatar.jpg[/img]

should translate into a posted photo, like the one shown here... but only after you SUBMIT your post to TEDDY TALK:

amelie_avatar.jpg

NOTE:  This method only works for images that have been uploaded to a server somewhere else (are "hosted" on the web already), and you MUST be referencing just the image... and not the entire web page on which that image is located.  To view just a single image that is found on a web page, right click on that image and then view it.  (RIGHT CLICK>VIEW IMAGE)  Only THEN will you have the correct URL for the web-hosted image you are trying to post.

Hope this helps; it's certainly confusing.   Good luck.

ellen ontario, canada

thank you Shelli.  i was about to cry watching this poor girl.
:lol:
i think she'll have some luck now.
;)
*clueless when it comes to computers*

Shana Hawaii

okay Shelli I will give it a try.  I really appreciate your time and help!!!!!!!!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

No problemo, Hawaii.  That's my "job." bear_happy

Shana Hawaii

new-bear-b.JPGHere is my bear I think???????

Shana Hawaii

yes It worked!!!!Thanks Guys!!  My head hurts, my back hurts, my hands and arms hurt....But it was all worthit!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

YAY Shana!!!  What a beauty too!  Your noses are perfect and those eyes...WOW.....I still want youto make me one from mohair.......... bear_original bear_original:):):):)

Shana Hawaii

new-bear-A.JPGHere is another picture of Tigger.
Shana

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Absolutely beautiful Shana! :):):):)

Jane.

Board footer