Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Hi,

Yes, I am another former lurker.  My name is Lynne and I've made bears off and on since 1984.  I have always been a collector. I haven't sold a bear since, I don't know, maybe 1992?? EBay is a great temptation, with all that "easy money" to be made (Ha ha - I am learning from you all).

I love this website and I am hopelessly addicted to the wonderful energy that you all send out!! Boy, my phone was out for three days this week!!! bear_shocked and now it's back, I lost electricity all day and night yesterday!! bear_angry  Okay, I have teddy withdrawal.

I am always amazed and inspired whenever I read these boards. What a great funny, zany, caring community!

I'll post my latest bear photo once I get a decent picture - thanks for the great light tent advice...

Oh, my avatar is a little doodle I made on the old computer...

Hugs to all of you,
Lynne

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Lynne you former lurker you. Welcome to the board. Yes Teddy Talk is a great place and you will soon make many new friends here. I love your avatar panda he is sooooooooooo cute!
I have just looked at your website and your work is beautiful. I love the panda with his golly friend. did you make the golly too?

Hey Wonks take a look at Lynne's website and see the cute golly!

Jane

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Big beary welcome Lynne.Your right,it's wonderful here :):D Your doodle is darling,can't wait to see your bear when you get the pictures.
Hugs and blessings,Shari.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Hiya Lynne, lovely to meet you. We were all lurkers once, so join in the fun!:D:D

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Lynne, and welcome!  Glad you jumped into the fray...:D

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

HI Lynne, welcome bear_laugh The panda on your website is really beautiful - can't wait to see more of your creations.

Catherine

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

A big welcome to you Lynne.  Your bears are very precious.  I love Hershey, he looks good enough to eat bear_grin  O.k I think I need some chocolate LOL.

You won't regret joining the group, everyone is super friendly and helpful.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Lynne,

I just checked out your webpage, what lovely bears you make!!  Thanks for sharing them with us.

Welcome to the board, I am sure you will love it here!
Danni

Laura Lynn Teddies by Laura Lynn
Lexington, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

A belated "welcome" Lynne!  I agree with Danni, you make lovely bears!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Welcome Lynne, your bears are cuties. bear_happy

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Hi Lynn..welcome here...you will love this board ! Lovely web site you have, I love the story of the bear that made it "on stage "..what a wonderful way to show off the bears too..I use to do quit a lot of singing and was very envolved in theater arts ...what fun !...Your bears are beautiful...hope to see you make more bears this year.Winney

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Welcome!!!
Ebay isn't soo scary at all. It take a while to get used to it, and to learn how to post your 1st auction but it's soo worth it.
It's very important to me to know that someone out there wants to buy my art. I think of that when I'm in a funk. Sometimes it's hard to see your work they way others would, and to know they like it enough to buy it, pay for shipping and to wait for it is the biggest complement a girl could get.
Heather

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Add my welcome to Teddy Talk, Lynne!!  Hope you have lots of fun here . . . we will enjoy having you!  Your bears are very nice . . . look forward to your future avatar (although your computer generated one is really cute)!

Board footer