Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow.  So much talent here.  I must address the rainbow koala (which is adorable) and Rita's monkey (which I, too, want to have.)  Really great stuff, ladies!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi.  I have made puppies, kitties, bunnies ,  a mouse, and a tiger, and a skunk.  These pictures are made from real fur.TIGER_RESZ.jpg

EASTERBUNNY.jpg

Great pictures ladies!!!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Wonderful work gals,just termendous!! bear_laugh bear_laugh.

Judi ,your creations are just stunning.I make little sculptured teeth for my open mouths and have been trying different ways of  attaching.Can I email you for advice?

Blessings,Shari.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Judi, I cant say this enough, you are so very very talented!  I am so impressed with your work!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

What a wonderful array of artistic work...you all are so talented. Dilu..I'd love to see your camel... Winney

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oops...I for got to say, I don't have any pictures but I have designed  froggies , dolls, bunnies, old vintage santas, hmmm. over the years.. lots , I'd have to think about that some more. I'd really want to try some new critters too..
                                    ...............Winney

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

FROGGIES!!! I LOVE FROGGIES... I want to see froggie pics!!!! I would like to learn how to make a frog... shouldn't be to hard, right?

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oh Judi, if you still had that tiger, I would be tempted to empty out my bank acct. for him.
Thank you Sue Ann for the nice words. Always nice to hear!
Heather

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh WOW!  What a wonderful lot of "other' critters!!

Shelli, I remember that awesome skunk you created!

LOL Kim!  I hear ya!  When I was making my first couple of bears my hubby said it looked like a rat (till I finished his face!)

Dilu you are so funny!  "covers the major staples of life" LOL!  I"m so sorry you're still not feeling good hon!

Sue Ann I've admired your bunnies before... but I'd never seen a dog or cat of yours.. they're awesome!!

Kerren... that is a gorgeous floppy eared bunny!  Her fur looks SO lucsious!  And your kitties... WOW!!

Oh Daphne, I LOVE your SCWT!!!  He looks like he has so much personality... just like the real thing!

Marie your dog is just adorable!!

Louise Tawny looks fabulous!

Mandie your Koalas are wonderful!!  You really don't see many of those that much, do you?  Not like pandas...

Rita all of your creations are fab!  I especially like the chimp!

Oh my gosh Heather.... your work is wonderful!  Looks like bears are the exception at your house LOL!

Judi... wonderful rabbit and absolutely love your tiger!

I've just recently starting making bunnies... and hopefully soon will make some puppy dogs (probably will be mutts though bear_laugh )

1.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooh, ooooh, Laura . . . that cute, cute bunny is a luscious color!  Super duper!!

Judi . . . very, very stunning work . . . both pieces are to die for!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh what amazing creations here girls.  I think you are all so very clever!

Danni

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great bunbun, Laura!  So, so cute.  And Judi, your work is, as always, breathtaking.  The rabbit even LOOKS like real rabbit fur!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Girls, you are ALL amazing artists and so versatile.   I love looking at all the wonderful pictures of your creations.  Each one is so unique.

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh no !!! More great pics from everyone! :lol:

Laura Lynn: your bunny is CUTE!!!! how did you do the ears !? did you input wire inside?  clever clever clever!  can't wait to see your
puppy ♪

Mandie: As everyone said, I think your
koalas are great ! love "Polly Waffle". he is so adorable and looking cool bear_cool 
Sorry that you can't eat chocolate but
Polly Waffle is cute name for sure ! bear_happy     

Karren: I am cats lover and I love all your
cats!!! so cute, wonderful work ♪

Heather: Oh no, you make so many
arts!!  the Bearings as super cute !!

Rita: You make adorable friends !  I see allot of hard work in your creature, they are so lovely.

Louise: No no that is not bad picture ! I think your bunny is cuty one!

Judi: I agree to everyone, your work is
superb !!!!  I love your tiger ! he is
so gorgeous.

Hugs/Marie

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Kim,
I don't know about Winney but I found froggies to be easy to design but tough to make.... I recommend going BIG... tiny frog legs are almost impossible to turn!! The froggy I made was 3 1/2".... that's pretty small legs with big feet to squeeze through!
Rhondas%20Froggy_small.jpg
(get out your magnifying glass... sorry the pic is so tiny!!) Here's a link to the big pic: http://www.backroadbears.com/Rhondas%20Froggy.jpg He's got spots on his back but they don't show in the photo.:(
Daphne

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Daphne !  I love your small froggies :D
He is so gorgeous !! I am not crazy about
froggies but I think I will be after seeing your
froggies....hmmmmm
Thanks for sharing pics.

Hugs/Marie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Daphne . . . VERY cute little frog!!  Don't see too many frogs around!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Daphne... adorable froggie!!! 

Hi Marie!  I was just checking in real quick tonight... but I'll tell ya tomorrow how I did the ears... sleeeeepy time now....

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Daphne, what a cute little Froggy!

Danni

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Thanks Heather,

Kerren, what do you use for your whiskers?? They are great.

I use the same perle cotton that i use for the nose, cut it in to 3 equal lengths tie a knott in the middle of each and pull it through the muzzle area with a single length with your eye needle and pull the knott through then hide the hole.
hope thats clear bear_rolleyes

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

tigers.jpgJudi, your tiger is fabulous!
I made a "Tiger cat" took some time hand painting his stripes!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kerren I love your tiger cat.  Very very CUTE!

I also did a froggie for my Hucklebeary Bear to hold.

I hand dyed the mohair from the same dye batch.  The lighter color I left in the dye bath for a much shorter time period so it would be the same tone only lighter.  I felted his hands and feet, and eyelids.

HUCKLEBERRY_1_RESZ.jpg

Does anyone do lizards?

I would like to do more puppies.....in my "spare" time.

Oh, Shelli, the rabbit is real rabbit fur with a mohair inset face , paws, and inner ears.  I made him from a nice grey brindle fur coat.

Thanks for the lovely comments.  There are so many great critters popping up here.  Keep 'em coming!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Aaaacckkk, Judi . . . is there anything that you can't do, my friend??  You are incredible!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Sue Ann,  YOU are an amazing lady....Grand Prize Steiff...and I just saw a bear on ebay from the Franklin Mint called "Holly"  created by Sue Ann Holcomb!  She is adorabale!  I am tempted to bid on her.  bear_happy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, I was hopping (get it :lol:!) that Judi would put up that pic with that handsome frog!! I thought of her's just after I posted mine and almost retracted it!!! Judi's is a work of art... mine is just a 'I hate this but have to make him and want to get it over with fast' piece of work!!

Hucklebeary is just the sweetest, Judi!

Board footer