Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pipa UK

Good evening everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows where i could obtain a pattern to make a cocker spaniel (does not have to be life size LOL) and a Labrador Dog ??? (I'm being adventurous with these. They will be christmas gifts..yep xmas..i have to start early .. i might be finished by xmas LOL)

bear_grin

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hi Pipa

If you do a search for the pattern "first lady" by lisa pay - you'll find her cocker spaniel pattern.  it's carried by several bear/doll supply stores...don't know about intercal.  actually I think she has an ebay store too  - her business name is pedigrees royal.

I know that crs craft used to have a lab pattern - try them too.

Pipa UK

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU Melissa!! oh that's perfect. i found a Spaniel pattern by searcing like you suggested (thats my main one i wanted) my Aunt has a cocker and he's really really old and not in very good health so i thought if i could make one up like hers (thats being VERY ambitious again LOL) it would make a nice gift for her for christmas!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Pipa UK

If anyone knows where to find a Labrador pattern lemmie kow  i had a look at crs Craft and on ebay but couldn't find any lab patterns so if anyone comes across any could you let me know pretty please bear_original  bear_wub

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

www.gerrys.com.au

It isn't on their website but if you email them they are very helpful.  I know it is there I saw it recently!  The labrador pattern that is  bear_tongue

Pipa UK

Thankyou so much Bronwen. on my way to check it out now bear_original  :hug:   :hug:

Board footer