Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Timothy450.jpgPriss450.jpgIvan450.jpgFudge450.jpgDinah450.jpgTie-dye-Bunch.jpgI'm still on my bear binge. Business is slow so I'm getting lots of quality time with my needle and thread! bear_grin
I've been saving my bears for months so I could take them all to the Denver Doll & Bear Show. This was the first year I decided to finally be an exhibitor. It takes a lot of mini bears to fill even 1 small table. I paid my fees and got a great corner booth.
THEY CANCELLED THE SHOW!! I was devastated.  bear_cry
I guess gas prices are too high and a lot of other exhibitors cancelled because they couldn't afford to travel.
Instead of having a poor show, they just cancelled till next year.
Well now, I have all these bears that need homes. Ebay left a bad taste in my mouth so I guess I'll have to put them all on my site. Wonderful, lots more work to do!!
Anyway, the brain juice is flowing and I can't seem to get them done fast enough. My mind is already onto the next one before I get the current one finished.
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! bear_tongue

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Miss Steph

Your bears are so cute.....really adorable and each one is different!  I love that!

I am so sorry about the cancellation because the Denver/Boulder area is such a huge megatropolis.....but gas prices are having an effect!  Even though the talking heads tell us that us little people aren't complaining....

HA!

you do great work....

hugs

dilu

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Gorgeous little babies Stephanie.  Just love all of them.  What's the fabric you have used on little Priss.  It's great.

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..oooh, I agree!  Marvelous fabrics!  ---disappointing about the show though! 

I think my favorite is Ivan, Stephanie---what material are his footpads made from?

Amelia

K Pawz Guest

Very very cute

Hugs,
krista

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

Thank you ladies. It's always nice to get positive feedback! bear_tongue
Priss is made from some new stuff I found. I call it 'terry-look', it reminds me of a minature version of cotton string.
Ivan's footpads are Ultrasuede.
Thanks, Dilu, for the compliment on my pic. It's amazing what a little make-up can do! I had to have a decent photo for a magazine article and decided to use it here too.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Hi Stef

You have been busy!  I can't pick a favourite....
I do like Timothy - I just finished up a bear from the same fabric.  It's sooooo soft and luxurious and I'd recommend it to everyone!  Dilu - the black would make perfect golli hair!

I will be back for more fabric as soon as I shift house

Board footer