Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kathleen Pa

I was wondering if anyone is going to the Teddybears on Vacation bear show in Toronto on Nov. 19?
My hubby and I are going to drive up.  I'm so excited as I have never been to a bear show before.  I love looking at all the pics of the shows on here.  I feel like a little kid at Christmas counting down the days.... bear_original

Kathleen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Have a fantastic time, Kathleen!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Mark and Susan always produce a fun show...hope you have a great time! Take lots of  :photo: and share with us!

Cheryl
bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Lucky lucky... have a fun time Kathleen.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Hi Kathleen,

We will be at the show well actually in the show.  It won't be difficult to recognize us look for the table with all the candy on it.  Be sure to stop by and introduce yourself.  I'm really new to TT and this is my first post, I've been lurking for a few months, but when I saw your post I thought I should attempt to make a post to let you know we will be there and look forward to seeing you.

big hugs

Shane

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Shane!
     It took you long enough LOL!  I actually live near Toronto now, but hubby's working this weekend BOO HOO!

Brenda

Waterloo, Ontario

Well that's a bummer Brenda, I love doing the Christmas show it's the best show of the yr , so much fun and we are actually ahead of schedule lol, so we won't be up until 4 am trying to finish things off.

hugs

Shane

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

About time you guys posted here!  :clap: I have one of your bears (Scooter) who is still a favourite.  :dance:
I'm a friend of Millie and Colleen in Brockville.

Marion

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey everyone,
I have been thinking about going.  I live about an hour and a half North of Toronto and I just love the TBOV shows!  If the weather is good and my courage is up I'll likely come down......I just hate driving.  I'll try and talk my daddy-kins into coming with me, he kinda looks like a teddybear bear_grin
If I do come I will certanly look for both Kathleen and Shane....I just love candy bear_original !

Shane: it's good you finally surfaced! Do you know some one by the name of Erica Finlayson in Guelph????

Cheers!

AndreaM

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Oooh, wish I could go to compare notes, please take lots of pics and try to remember what you liked and what  you didn't.

taking note for the Calgary bear show.

Have fun!

Kathleen Pa

Shane, can't wait to meet you, and the hubby can't wait to get near the candy!

Andrea, I hope you can come,  I'd love to meet other TTers in person.  I live about one and half hours south of toronto.

Just counting down the days.............

Kathleen

Waterloo, Ontario

Well Andrea I think you should make the trip, I'm sure the weather will co-operate for us on Sunday.  Steve says he knows Erica she worked as a temp in his office at one time. 

Hi Marian, yes I remember you buying scooter.  We actually have a bear at the show this weekend made from the same fabric but a completly different style (this guy has toes )

Heather I will make sure to take lots and lots of photo's of the show and the tables.  I can't say what we are dressing up as cause it's a big secret but I'll have someone take a photot (trust me this photo will haunt me til the end of my days  :redface: )   In my opinion it's the best show and the most fun show Mark puts on.  There usually isn't anything that I don't like about his shows, they are well organized and usually a good turn out of collectors.  But with any show you can't predict , so I'll do a report when I get back.  It will likely be Monday sometime as we will be getting home late on Sunday, our friend Dianne will most likely force us into going out to dinner with her and her husband   bear_grin  actually we love her to bits and haven't seen in her a few months so it will be a lot of fun.

hugs

Shane

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I thought for a brief and shining moment that I might make the show this weekend, but nope, hubby's definitely working!   I'm bummed out that there will be other Teddy talkers there.  Now if Deborah Burnham was participating this year, she could have stayed here and I could have gone in with her Boo hoo!  I'll have to arrange something for next year. 

Shane, say "hi" to Diane" for me, since there isn't any activity on the Canadian group and we are all finding our way here, one by one LOL!  You should tell her to join too - she can always liven things up.
Hope you and Steven have a great show!

hugs,

Brenda

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Steven and Shane
It's about time you posted here instead of lurking!! I am also in the TBOV show this Sunday and look forward to meeting any TT who attend. I will be under Bear With Me Enterprises. Hope to meet some of you and that the public is in a buying frame of mind!!!!
Hugs
Gail

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wish I lived closer. I'm dying to do one of Mark's shows! I had some great chats with him at the Schaumburg show. I hope all of you that are going have a great time! My booth was right next to Steven & Shane's at Schaumburg and it was so much fun getting to chat with them and see their really cool bears!  bear_thumb

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Enjoy! Talk to you when you get back..........

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I will do my best to get there, but I have to take the cat to the vet tonight so we'll have to see if I can even afford gas to get there by the time their done with her bear_noexpression

Shane:  Erica is a very dear friend of mine and I thought I remebered her mentioning you guys to me at one time....guess I remembered right bear_grin

Hope to see you then.
AndreaM

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

As usual, I'm green with envy hearing about the bear show - one of these years I'd like to make it out to Toronto to do another show. I hope it's a good show for everyone, and I can't wait to see the pictures!
Welcome to TT Shane and Steven!

Board footer