Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC00032-2.JPGDSC00030-2.JPG

OK, I don't even pretend in my private life to be a mini maven.  I can't even fake it were I confronted.  BUT I finally got a little one after countless sketches and countless little ones being dropkicked into the bin, because I didn't want to waste the eyes or bother with hair

And he is even dressed.

I hope Stephanie likes him-=we started this project months ago!

Gollyhugs
dilu

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

Omigosh, DILU!!  Your baby golly is DARLING!!!  I love the face and the little outstretched hands!!!  Sooooo cute!!

Amelia

Golly thanks Amelia....I hope Stephanie likes him too....Its a relief to finally get a pattern to where you can tolerate it.  Now I know what Topy meant when she said it took her a year to do a bear pattern....

sheesh........

golly hugs

dilu

sarahjane Brisbane

Awww Dilu...so cute, I love him!!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

He is adorable Dilu.  He looks like he is reaching for his momma to pick him up.  Terrific job !!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dilu: I just love your gollie...And that jumper outfit is the cutest thing....

Michelle

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

OH GOOD GOLLY!!!
He is just adorable! I LOVE HIM!
Perfect little golly baby and the fabric you picked for his clothes is perfect. Gollies NEED bright colors!
See, all that work paid off!  bear_thumb
You gotta make more of these little guys.  bear_wub

Glad you like him Steph, because in the next week or so he will be coming to live with you.  I am trying to break up all the boxes that are having to go out right now....yikes!

love ya
d

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Break up boxes so that the Golly can go out ???? what is happening that side of the world ?????

huh?

Lynette

very cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, It would seem to me to be a good idea to contact customs and ask about sending bears and other wee folk.  Explain about the fear of a bear being torn limb from limb.....

Someone here had this happen...but I cann't remember

On the other hand I have a dolly going to Ontario-hope they don't get rambunctious with her!

gollyhugs
dilu

Board footer