Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Mine is on its way...the post office says delivery by next Wednesday to the U.S... bear_laugh

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Perhaps not to nag anyone, but to help with it being a surprise still, anyone who has not had theirs yet can just say so. It might help those who have posted. Our post has slowed down a little as well.

So I'm still waiting but don't worry, it will happen, suprise swap partner! bear_thumb

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I sent mine on the 29th November.......should be at its new home soon I hope...

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I'm a little late - been on holidays!!!  No excuse I know but I couldn't take it to Mexico!

It is boxed up and will be posted today - to the UK!!

Jane

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thanks for checking in folks! No worries, Aleta and Jane! I posted my reminder because I have received some PM's from concerned folks. We are like little kids waiting for Santa! bear_tongue

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

princesspoins.JPGprincess-poinsetta.JPGcatherwoodorn2.JPGOkay so I finally had some time, not really. Here are the pictures of the swap with Chrissi Catherwoods that we did on the side. We missed the deadline for the swap list and got together and did a swap.
Chrissi sent me the cutest little bear on a box that holds a bit of Christmas Chocolates. He is adorable.
I sent her a Poinsetta Miniature. she wasn't quite finished when I took the pictures. catherwood_ornament.JPG

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Kathy,
Your poinsettia bear is so creative and original.  I love him!!!  And Crissi's bear is great too!!!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Kathy the photos look great!!  You beat me to it, I planned to post mine tonight bear_original
My little poinsettia girl is hanging on my Hoosier Cabinet display...she needed to be showcased, she's so precious!!
So glad you like the beary box..I know it's not technically a tree ornament, but I got going on the head and saw a few of these Christmas boxes in a magazine and went for it! bear_original

So glad we did the swap!!  :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Melissa I had my husband mail them out last week ...so should not be too much longer.  You should have it by late next week.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

All the ornaments are wonderful! This was a great idea Tami. It's so much fun to see what everyone came up with. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
There is so much talent here it makes me giddy. bear_wacko  bear_grin   bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

How on earth did we get to 10 pages!

Have you guys noted how much we talk?

sheesh...... :crackup:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Yack Yack Yack !!!! :crackup: Its been great fun , I am so in love with my little guy, I still can't believe I was so blessed.!!! Can't wait till the next time  bear_grin

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I should say that I'm still waiting for my surprise as well.  But I will be patient as I know I just mailed mine out today!

Jane

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

FINALLY!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   The ornament is finished!!  I'm rather pleased with it and really had second thoughts about putting it in the box.  So, secret swap person, if you don't like it.....send it back!!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

The post office is my first stop in the morning.  ACK!!  Global Express!  It's well worth it to get it there in time.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  I received my beautiful ornament from Bonnie a couple of days ago.  I'm in LOVE!!  I was going to try to post a picture this evening but I'm exhausted.  Will post one tomorrow to have it included on the TT tree.

Well, I finally found the camera and here is the gorgous ornamont I received from Connie.  I absolutely love him and am sure he will look great with all the others on the TT Christmas tree.

Thank-you so much Connie.. bear_wub

Connies_ornamont.jpg

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

This was just too much fun. I love seeing all the different creations that every one come up with!! Thanks Chrissi for swapping with me, I was disappointed when I missed the swap then you came along and Wow what a great time.
I can't wait to do it again.

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Denise,
You are so very welcome and I am glad you are pleased with him.  I struggled with different ideas until my brilliant husband told me to "keep it simple" so that's what I did!  This was my first swap and I really enjoyed making an ornament to share.  Great idea again, Tami!!!!!!!!!

Swaps are great fun Connie.  I have been involved in about 3 now and the making is just as good as the receiving...

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Denise, I am SO in love with your ornament from Connie! bear_wub

They are all fabulous!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Bonnie2.jpgBonnie1.jpgI've already thanked Bonnie personally but I really want everyone to share in my delight with my secret swap ornament.  I'm absolutely over the moon!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Unfortunately, I'm having a dickens of a time trying to get a photo good enough to show how truly wonderful it is.  These two pictures are my best attempts.  So, Bonnie if you took better pictures before you sent my ornament, please post them.   :pray:

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Hi Aleta,
     Your pictures look good to me and they turned out better than mine did! Thanks for posting them. I had a terrible time getting a decent photo of this ornament. I guess this she is just camera shy! I fianlly gave up.   bear_laugh
I really need to work on my photography skills. Add that to my growing 'need to improve on' list!  bear_wacko

I'm so glad your happy with her. Merry Christmas! :hug:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: The ornament I made for Hayley has arrived...she emailed to let me know bear_grin  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Hugs &

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Bonnie and Aleta that ornament is precious !  I have just added it to the tree.

Charlotte, make sure to add a picture of the one you sent to Hayley so I can hang it on the tree also !

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

polar.jpg
Here is a picture of the needle felted polar bear ornament I made for Hayley...sorry it's not a great picture...I was in a hurry to get it shipped to her!!!
Hugs &

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I received my secret swap ornament on Saturday. I was like a little kid ripping into the box. My daughter, of course, had to help and was just as excited as I was! Here's the ornament I received from Lynn. It is absolutely beautiful and the red accents work wonderfully with my tree! Thank you so much, Lynn! :hug:  :hug:

DSC00456.JPG

I have also sent out my ornament. I'm sorry it was a little on the late side, but it should still be received before Christmas. They said only 2-3 days.

Board footer