Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

karenaus Melbourne
Website
makafelts wrote:

Yes...we are high desert NM...over 7500 ft...and it's snowing like crazy...and now our son & dil prolly won't make it for Christmas from Texas:(

I will never forget my trip to New Mexico- I was expecting it to be warm (April) and I took clothes for warm weather- well it snowed and was COLD lol, I had ONE jumper (sweater) no jacket and I was in Santa Fe where I couldnt afford to buy anything lol.. I had to borrow warm clothes...

Celena Oxford

Ohhhh dragon girl!! That's awesome, dragon girl is know to be intelligent.  No no no this year is the year of dog...next year is piggy!!! hee hee...i like piggy except I was born in doggy year...

Hmmm...I've seen Christmas tree in Malaysia too..mostly plastic...heat is a problem here too...Malaysia is hot hot hot...except for past days...it has been heavy rain and yesterday another state got flooded!  Christmas sounds nice...lots of pressie  bear_original and yummy food....and especially being around family, don't you think?

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Hi Sarah Jane bear_original  Nice to see you- lovely up in Brisbane today I bet!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

hehe...yummy sarah  bear_grin   I went and got chocolate lol.  Tammy your a bad influence!!

Karen and new comers we are listening to Chrissie music from here....

http://www.sky.fm/wma/special.asx

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I'm off for now to finish dinner.  Spaghetti sauce is just right and hubby will be home in 2 minutes.  See you later.  It's been fun.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

ahh cool bear_original  Isnt it funny how we in Oz still love our snowy wintery christmas music-  but its not christmas without it

Australia

oh celena you have flooding bear_sad  Yes, I hate the heat bear_sad  and when it rains with heat its so yucky

Karen thats what happened last time I went to QLD.  it was cold!!!

sarahjane Brisbane

Arghhhh I lost my connection for a minute there....Karen it is lovely up here today, perfect blue sky and not too ho (about 29 I think)....

Chocolate...I need some!!1 Hurry up biscuits!!!  bear_laugh

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Just clicked on the music....Sounds like Frank.  Hub loves Frank.

How's everyone doing?  Cookies looked fantastic bear_original

Was at the party earlier but stepped out to take a pooch to the vet.  She's fine, got some shots to stop the tummy issues.

:hug:
~Chrissi

Australia

See ya Patty...I should really have a shower since its noon!  lol.  Karen what have you got planned for today?

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

:doh: Bother..I just wrote a huge reply...and the dratted thing dropped out on me again. Be quiet you lot.. bear_laugh
As I was SAYING!!!!! But now the short version.....
Daph...yep I'm with you...George sucks.....and Pen Pen wasn't here last I looked so if any of you want him...just take him...this is a free for all partaaaay is it not? Patty...you can't give Matt to Sarah...I gave her Danny...and I will be most offended if my gift is returned! :twisted:

karenaus Melbourne
Website

The rest of my Christmas shopping, and a stop at Bear Essence to drop off a bear- Christmas order, nothing like cutting it fine lol
I should be getting changed bear_laugh

karenaus Melbourne
Website
Just Us Bears wrote:

:doh: Bother..I just wrote a huge reply...and the dratted thing dropped out on me again. Be quiet you lot.. bear_laugh
As I was SAYING!!!!! But now the short version.....
Daph...yep I'm with you...George sucks.....and Pen Pen wasn't here last I looked so if any of you want him...just take him...this is a free for all partaaaay is it not? Patty...you can't give Matt to Sarah...I gave her Danny...and I will be most offended if my gift is returned! :twisted:

Dibs on George lol

Celena Oxford

oh yes, you are so right...the rain plus heat = sticky, yucky and blood boiling  bear_laugh   Today was raining too on my way to work...and i am barefooted in my office again, just like yesterday...in the office since 7.30am...still my shoes hasn't dried yet  bear_shocked

Christmas song...awwwwwwwwww....i love Christmas song....

Australia

hi Chrissi!!!  glad you pooch is okay  :hug:

Sarah I keep getting kicked off for a time too...page cant be displayed  bear_wacko

Hi Sarah! Thanks!!   :hug:

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi and Bye Karen! Love the bear in your avatar...SO cute!
The smoke has arrived down here on the island too...very depressing. It's hard to get excited about Christmas when half the state is burning. I just wish it would pour with rain and out all the fires out. We are forecast to get 10-20mm on Sat so I hope it comes about.
Celena..send us your rain..we need it so bad!

I think I'm about to loose the connection again!!   bear_rolleyes

I have a HUGE bear I have to have finished for my mom for Christmas...so I am off to pin and sew. I've got limited time to finish!!
It's portions are that of a 2 year old, the biggest I've personally ever made.  Wish me luck  bear_grin

Enjoy the rest of the party and I hope the connection stays strong, getting kicked off every 3 minutes is rough!!
Night all  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

:hug:
~Chrissi

Celena Oxford

Huff puff huff puff....blowing the rain cloud to Australia now....hope it put out the fire!

Celena Oxford

oh yes, TT keeps on disconnecting...nothing wrong with the internet connection..I think...could it be overload?

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Thanks Hayley, and Merry Christmas to you and your family bear_original
Smoke is so bad otday, not usually smelly like this either bear_ermm  its a bit depressing I agree- lots of helicopters flying over lately on their way to the fires. Lets hope that rain does some good!
GOod night Chrissi

sarahjane Brisbane

Yep just lost my connection again!!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

You guys have to stop talking so much!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

karenaus Melbourne
Website
Celena wrote:

Huff puff huff puff....blowing the rain cloud to Australia now....hope it put out the fire!

hehe thank you Celena we could do with it!

Australia

Chrissi good luck on that bear!  remember to show us

Yes...rain rain....shall we all do one big world wide rain dance??

sarahjane Brisbane

Have a good time Christmas shopping....with all the crowds, Karen!!

Celena I hope that rain gets here soon....

Board footer