Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

sarahjane Brisbane

I'm back....Aleta you are so right, I can't take the pill at all, even the low dose ones give me migraine!!  bear_shocked

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I've been on the pill since I was 16, so I don't think it'll be that bear_original  No need to appologise - I'm aussie you know - we're tough LOL   :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Hmmmmm maybe that's why I have such a large family!!!  bear_wacko  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

sarahjane Brisbane

Danni get it checked anyway 'cause I was on the pill for years before I started with the migraines....seems that they changed the formula on me!!!...or hormonal changes reacted badly!!!

Australia

Ahhh thanks Sarah!!  Great idea.

I was thinking about that with your family - and was just polite enough NOT to say it LOL

sarahjane Brisbane

I was thinking about that with your family - and was just polite enough NOT to say it LOL

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   No need to be polite with me!!! bear_grin  bear_grin

Australia

Sarah Jane - sorry!  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Has the brand of pill changed?  Or the dosage?  All of these things need to be looked at.  That's why a journal is really a great tool in helping you pinpoint the cause/causes.  My daughter has trouble with migraines too......

SarahJane,  bear_flower
I couldn't take them either.  Now it's even worse.  Can you say.......BI-POLAR?

sarahjane Brisbane

Danni you have nothing to be sorry for!!!  I was joking!!

Do check out the pill though, I think as we get older our hormones change and this can have an effect!!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Each manufacturer uses different additives.  A simple change in formula can wreck havoc.

Australia

I should get it checked out for sure - sounds like it might be it.
Oh I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the new one) the other night - fantastic!

sarahjane Brisbane

Well I guess it's time for me to go and look at cooking some tea...that is if I don't want to be over run by starving children!!!

Merry Christmas to everyone....its been fun!!

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh I'd like to see that Danni....I love Johnny Depp!!

Portland, Oregon
Website

It's past 10pm.  Hopefully "BOY TV" is done for the night.   bear_rolleyes  G'night everyone!!  Merry, merry Christmas!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Australia

Aleta - you can listen to 1.5 minutes of each track of an album here:
www.allofMP3.com - you  need to sign up - I just wouldn't use them to buy the music - I think it would be considered illegal?

Australia

Hae a good one Aleta!

Australia

HE is so fantastic.  I found him soooooooo irresistable in Pirates, but in Charlie - EWWWWWWW (in his words LOL)

sarahjane Brisbane

Well I've really gotta go now the kids are breaking the door down!!!  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_wacko

Australia

Me too - fun chatting!!!!!
Bye

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well gidday folks. I hope you dont expect me to wade through 32 pages in order to catch up?. :crackup:

I finally sat down last night and wrote out my christmas cards. I also wrote a form letter to go with them. This form letter I did a little differently than the previous years. Usually I write paragraphs and put  them together to make personal letters. BUT this time I wrote a form letter that said"This is a form letter. It is the only way I can ............" etc.......  :crackup:  I just dont have the inclination to put all the effort into individuals this christmas.  Totally shameful I know.  :redface:  But there it is.
YET!! I can spend all morning working on a fibre tutorial. :crackup:  Where are my priorities? Totally wacked I reckon. bear_grin  bear_grin

Any way.....  whos going to offer me a drink????

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

Well..Am I too late to offer you a drink Wendy??champaigne.jpg

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Wow I disappear and there are pages and pages to get through!!

Oh well that's the way of parties.

Sorry I missed people.

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I guess everybody left?? Well I have to go it is passed 11:00 pm in here my cats, dogs, even the bird ( poor husband is sleep in the sofa! ) are telling me ...GO TO BED PLEASE!!!
Great party you guys! :bday:
Bear hugs and Golly smiles. bear_wub
Gladys bear_flower
:hug: bye :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Merry Christmas to all!

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland
matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Crikey Gladys I didnt even get my drink.  I'll have to have it on my own then.  its 4.30pm here in the olde west aust.

Board footer