Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Charlotte, Do you know if yours is on the way ???? OHHHHHHHHH I pray soooooooo !!!! Bless your heart girlfriend !!!!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Jodi,
Since it's a secret...I don't really know...I am just so thrilled that the one I made & sent so far away made it...
Hugs & blessings &

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Another great creation.  The diversity of all the ornaments amazes me, everyone has a little of the artist in them.
Congratulations on a very successful swap.

May I take this opportunity to wish all here on TT a very safe and happy holiday for the Christmas Season...

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I don't have mine either.  The waiting is almost killing me!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I'm waiting too, but please don't worry too much swap partner, as long as it gets here it could be a lovely after Christmas surprise although there are still three days to go.  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Wonderful ornaments everyone! Marion, I love the little guy you've done! He's fabulous!

The bear I made has not been received yet. Hopefully soon.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I am still waiting also.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm so worried that my ornament to my secret partner won't get to her in time....even though I Global Expressed it last week.  (sigh)  I don't know what made me think she lived here in the US and that I could just Priority mail the package.  Hand me the idiot stick!!

Warmest hugs to my secret partner!!   :hug: I'm sorry I'm soooo blonde lately.   bear_sad
Aleta

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I am still waiting as well.  If it is not here by Friday I won't see it till I come home the 9th of January.  That's ok, I love surprises!!!!! I will get 3 cards and a bear ornament in January.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!

:dance:  bear_original

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Sounds like we'll have to have Christmas in July just so those that got their ornaments late can display them!

I am one of the guilty ones who posted out at the very last minute,....but sometimes life just gets in the way and our best intentions can be tossed. It still had more than enough time to get there in a regular week...but then this ain't a regular week  bear_ermm

I signed up before 'stuff' happened....but I so enjoyed making my ornament...kinda like therapy without the pressure of having to make a whole entire bear. bear_original
I vote that the makers display a photo here of the unreceived ornaments on Saturday arvo if their recipients still haven't received them.....we don't have to say who is getting them so it will still be a surprise. What do we all think?
Here in Australia..the post still gets delivered on the Saturday before Christmas...so that leaves today and tomorrow.  :pray:

Ripley, Queensland

Oh Hayley.
Despite your 'stuff' you made the most original bear face.  He even has snow on his snout.

Thankyou so much

dance.gif
tigger_dance.gif

329585761_a0c4dce60d.jpg Isn't he just gorgeuos
Thankyou so much.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Hi Bron.
I'm so glad he arrived in time and that you like him. One more thing ticked off the 'list' bear_happy
Merry Christmas!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

IMG_1975.JPGI've got mine this morning.  :dance:  Usually as Amy is off school I would have had a lie in but I was there for the postman, I must have known! Its by Jane from Mo Bear Designs. Jane I'm so lucky as it goes perfect in my room. Than you so much.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

OOH! These are all so great! Hayley, I love the snow on the nose! I really do hope it has been fun. I know I've really enjoyed seeing all of creativity. I love the tree Tammy has made with all of the ornaments on it! Just beautiful!

Through my reading of the posts and checking off my list, it seems like there are four people still waiting for ornaments. BUT I believe they are all on their way. Am I correct, or has anyone not sent theirs yet?

Adkins, Texas

I think mine might be sitting in the post office...but they are closed until tuesday...ohhhhh ohhhh my ornament will be all alone until then...I got a notice in my rural box this afternoon...7 miles from our house....they are holding it hostage...until I get to the post office to sign for it...and I cannot figure out what they wrote in the senders name box...silly postal workers..I just put our Christmas tree up today...so it will be up until after the New Year...so my ornament will still have a place of honor on our tree once we can release it from it's cell...lol..poor thing...so whomever my secret sender is...know it's almost here!!!! I am very excited...and anxious to have it safe & sound with me!!!!
Hugs &

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Tami,
I got mine today, I posted in a seperate thread, but I will add him here too . He is from Sandi S. in Illinois. His name is Sam and I LOVE him!
sandi4.jpg

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

This has been so much fun!  :dance: Everyone's ornaments are wonderful. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I have sooooooooooo enjoyed it , thanks every one who joined in this year . Start your ideas for next year , it is right around the corner !!!

Adkins, Texas

I think...that I have figured out who my ornament is from!!!!!!!!!!Some major detective work was involved trying to read the senders name on the package notice from the post office.......shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...will let you all know on Tuesday if I am right!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Hugs,

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I'm so bummed.  Darn it!  I was hoping my ornament would make it before......well, obviously it didn't......my heart was in it though.  (sigh)  I do hope my secret partner has a wonderfully, beautiful and magnificent Christmas without her Silly! little ornament!  I'm sure she will!!   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  Global Express during the holidays.....HA!.   bear_sad  5-7 Days?  9 days and still not there.  Oh well.  Life is full of surprises!

Ripley, Queensland

IT will get thtere Aleta it will get there!

Adkins, Texas

My hubby just left to go to the Post Office to fetch my ornament :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: I couldn't quite convince him to go yesterday...hard to justify a 25 mile round trip for one little thing...but what I wanted to tell him was "hey...it's not a little thing to me...it's my special ornament from my secret santa... bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry I want it now!!!!" but I didn't say it...but I did think it really really loudly...lol...I should be able to post a picture later on!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

It's here...it's here...it's here and it is soooooo wonderful.... :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I love my ornament Bronwen!!!!!
bronwen.jpg
Hugs &

Ripley, Queensland

I'm so glad it got there and you like it.
I am really nervous when sending out.

Adkins, Texas

Bron,
I absolutely love my special ornament...and I also understand the being really nervous sending out part..needle felting is different than sewn bears...what yummy fabric you made my ornament from...very pretty pale pink...woweeeee!!!
Hugs&

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Charlotte, Your ornament is absolutely adorable! Great job Bronwen!
Sonya

Board footer