Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shana Hawaii

Thank you my sweet Judi!! You are such a kind and sweet person period!!
Mahalo, Shana

Shana Hawaii

Thanks so much Jane.  Its nice to hear that.  It has been so long since Ive made a bear.  I feel it could be better but hey we gotta start again some time.  Thanks again.
Mahalo, Shana

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gorgeous bear, gorgeous fur, Shana!!  Can't wait to see some more!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Julia....I love Mathilda...she's darling...she looks like she's ready to go to the Kentucky Derby for a little horse racing. 

Shana...you fellow SH'er...I love your little bear.  What kind of fur is that?  Looks like she's had the crimper takin to her fur...is marvelous.  I wish my noses looked so perfect...and I know how...I think I need to stuff my head tighter...oh no...I just realized that my bears must be a bunch of airheads...:D

Shantell

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Shana,I'm so pleased that you posted your pictures Hoorayyyy!!!! bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

I'm sorry that I was no help to you,I guess you need to ask the experts bear_laugh Wish I could have helped,hugs,Shari.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shana, your bear is so cute!! Beautiful fur, just the right thing for him a026.gif

Hugs, Julia

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Julia!  Where on earth did you get that totally punked out, wacko, little smiley???  I'm gonna ask Quy to add it here.  Somehow, it describes the craziness of bearmaking just absolutely to a "t."

Thanks for making my day!!!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shelli OOOPS Ive just erase it cause thought it's too .. you know..
But ii YOU like it here it is!!g020.gif g020.gif g020.gif g020.gif

Hugs, Julia

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Sorry wrong again..
c070.gif c070.gif c070.gif

Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh Shana, your bear is sooo sweet and soft and purty!!

Judi - your needlefelted face bear is amazing, like always, you make me sick LOL Just kidding!  Love your work!

Danni

Shana Hawaii

Mahalo(Thank You) Danni.  I feel in love with this fur and had it for awhile and just decided to use it. It has a very interesting print.  Thank you once again,   Big Bear Hugs from Shana!!!

Shana Hawaii

Hey Shari you were such a big help.  And so was Guy and Shelli.  But who was the one that almost burnt her dinner talking to me on msn messenger...now come on someone that would burn her dinner for a bear problem is a good friend of mine...hahahha:P:lol:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Shana, sorry I'm little late here :P

Tigger is soooo adorable ! I love his fur, it's so gorgeous.

Hugs/Marie

Australia

Wah oh, the image is so large I can only see a little bit of the bear :(

Danni

Shana Hawaii

Here is a new bear I just finished.  Boy its hard getting back into the swing of things. Its been so long.

Shana Hawaii

bett-blue-2-for-teddy-talk.jpgHere is a new bear i just finished. Her name is Betty Blue.  Im still having a hard time getting into the swing of things after being out for awhile.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

BB is just gorgeous, Shana!!  Doesn't look like you're having trouble AT ALL getting back to making stunning bears!!

Shana Hawaii

Thanks Sue Ann!!  Sorry the picture is so big!!  Its only the second time i put a picture.  so you can see i have 2 posts cause the first didn't work...oops.  Im catching on slowly.  Your a doll thanks again.
Shana

Australia

Oh Shona, your bear is stunning, I LOVE how her eyes match the flowers, just stunning.

You have such a fantastic talent!
Danni

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Shana, your bears are beautiful!  would you mind sharing how you made the perfect noses?  Perty perty please!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

It's been a little while since I caught up on this thread, there has been some lovely new additions, great work everyone, I have enjoyed seeing them. bear_happy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Shana that is a very lovely bear!!

Board footer