Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yikes, I know I wont have my supplies yet.....but thought I'd let you guys know, that are interested,

Judi's  next airbrush class is the 15.

Dilu

I am absolutely ordering today-  maybe 2nd day air-ouch very expensive.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Super Dilu.  We'll get you pianting in no time!  That's okay Dilu, not to have your airbrush this very minute.  You won't actually start painting until the third chapter.  The first two lay the ground work.  We'll have lots of fun!!!

I don't know whay you did not get my email...hhhmmmm....I always answer them...may it is lost in cyber space.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

So, Dilu, where did you order your airbrush from? (If you are willing to share such info!) Sounds like you got a real deal!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Daphne, honey, of course I'll tell

I went to a place on the internet called DixieArt.com

I got the Paasche H set, Createx (paint) beginners set, extra bottles (3), airbrush cleaner, opaque medium, extender.

The order was $126.66
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $45.00

I probably didn't need the cleaner, extender or opaque medium....
But I hate it when I start something and don't have everything.

The cleaner is to help if you leave the airbrush for too long without cleaning it- I figure I have done that in the past with regulard brushes so why would I assume I would never do it with the airbrush. Emergencies happen.

This web site was a one stop deal for me, which I love, and free shipping?  Well, I always figure if shippings free I can spend at leaset $10 more than I would have.  Good logic?

Dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Just the kind of logic businesses who offer free shipping how you'll use!!!!!   bear_grin Sounds like you did very well!
I'll have to go check out their site.

Of course I'd need to get up some courage to apply paint to mohair. I still haven't opened my tubes of paint and used a brush yet! I won't be ready to start this class on the 15th but I'll be ready the next time she does it!

Thanks for sharing, Dilu! :)

Daphne

Board footer