Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

max.jpgdaisy.jpgHere are my little ones - Max and Daisy! I finally am posting pics!  They also are on my website w/ me!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

WOW!! bluesurprised.gif What a sweeties!!  I want them!! So cute. I bet they're niciest little cuties I ever saw. Who are they? Chihuahua?? Shpitz?(probably spelled wrong)

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

They are pomeranians bear_original

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Very very cute!! :lol::rolleyes: Are they relatives like man and wife, or maybe sister and brother?

If the first, will they have children?? Just curious.....d020.gif

My American host Mom Jane Anderson is a judje on a dog show. Once, she took me and other girls to the show in Portland. That was amazing!!! One of my best memories. She has a dog herself very much like yours cutties. White with golden spots. Very much character boy (grand boy for now, I guess:lol:). He always wears a baby pajamas, cause he pees all over the place. bear_laugh But still very cute.

Hugs, Julia.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Well, if we're going to post dog pics here's mine! The Poms are beautiful but I do love my Bostons!

Marion
sunbathers.jpg

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

awww. sunbathing! cute cute!

LOL funny story- they only have accidents on a rare occasion bear_original  No, no puppies - I will leave the breeding to the breeders - too many dogs in shelters anyway, dont want to contribute bear_original  Daisy is the black one - she is 2 1/2 years and max is the creme colored one, he is 6 mo

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I wondered when somone was going to start a thread on our pets.
Kim, your poms are wonderful.  Our neighbors have one named Bailey and whenever I am outside and Bailey is outside, she always has to come over to bark at me...then when I stoop down and call her by name, the whole act starts.  She gets her tail wagging so hard, it wags her whole back end and she almost crawls over to me.  As soon as I pet her, she gets all giddy...what a little performer.

Marion, I loved your pictures.  I was raised with Bostons and I dearly love that breed.  I can remember each of them as pups...their little heads are soooo round.  Oh, your picture brings back such a rush of wonderful memories.  Our Bostons would lay with their back legs out just like that.  They are so lovable and such cuddlers...I miss having one.
Thank you ladies, for sharing your beloved pets.
nanc......

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Well then you know what I mean about the pom personality bear_original  they love being the center of attention bear_original

Brockville, Ontario

Nanc...there are times that I'd gladly mail one of mine to whoever wants them but actually they are the greatest dogs I've ever had. Such clowns. They don't beg so much as demand but they're so darn cute about it. I'll never be without a Boston again h/e three are a bit much at times, although my neighbour actually has six! way too many Bostons. My three are a pack but her six are a street gang. Good thing we're on farms.

Hugs,
Marion

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Untitled---1.jpgMarion, yours are great!!a010.gif 

Kim, I've just took out my fotos and finally found the picture!! It's Willy, the Pappilon. See, he IS wearing his usual outfit!!

Me, in my early 16.s070.gif  (sorry, couldn't crop it) Studing in Tacoma, Annie Wright School.

Hugs, Julia

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hahaha...Marion, the street gang is so funny.
Here is a deal for you...on your way to Florida (all Northeners go to Florida bear_cool )  I am just a hop skitch off I75...just drop those little cuties off here and I will baby sit!! bear_grin bear_grin
I would love to have a lap full of Bostons!!

Oh, yeh...Kim you are right!  Bailey is a real handful.  She only comes out to tinky, but the other day this huge dog came trapsing down the middle of the road and Bailey ( I am guessing) has never seen herself in the mirror...because she went after that dog like she was a Dane.  I figured for sure, Baileys days of 'tinkeying' were over.  You guess it, the big dog ran.

Ok, Marion, just let me know when to expect my 'company' bear_grin:lol:

nanc.....

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Julia - I only put sweaters on my dog in the winter when they go out to "potty"  They strut around when I put the sweaters on them bear_original

Yeah, poms think they are bigger than they are, they arent affraid of bigger dogs

Dilu Posts: 8,574

wow Kim YOU ARE GOOD-  they look real! :lol::lol::lol:

Ok Ok but they really are cuties!

But the cutie that takes the cake this time is Julia.  My goodness, what a beautiful lady you are, Miss Julia.  I am glad you couldn't crop the picture!

Hugs to everyone who loves their pups and cats and birds and tarantulas and teddies

Dilu bear_tongue

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Dilu, I ....e025.gifs070.gif 

I'm old now...the pict was taken 12 years ago.

Brockville, Ontario

Nanc...my three are more than a lapful, trust me. Butch and George are about 30 lb each and Gracie is about 14 lbs. That's about 75lbs of squirming, wriggling dog, all insisting on equal time for scratching or anything else. They all sleep with us, under the covers and against us, which is really great in the winter but not so fun in the summer. The pic of them was taken in the middle of winter - they follow the sun around the room so they can sleep in the sun beam. In the summer they love to lounge on top of the hot tub in the full sun. If anyone visits with another dog I have to lock them up cause they are not dog friendly but they do absolutely love people and are firmly convinced that everyone loves them.  You should get another one - no one should be without a Boston!

Hugs,
Marion

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Julia you are beautiful my friend!

Jane.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

abclucylulu1.jpg1abcholly.jpg1achunkyboy.jpgHere are my three King Charles Cavalier dogs. I made a photomerge of each of them for you to see.

Check out my freaky Lucy...she is the sweetest little girl really. Chunky as a puppyand as an adult (thepoor darling has now gone blind) Holly is a shy little girl but makes sure she gets every bit of her dinner...check out her licky every morsel from her face.

Jane.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! i love pups!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

TT-bunbun.jpgtt-spider.jpgtt-zuessbox.jpgtt-catshelf.jpgTT-fugee1.jpgtt-fugee2.jpgoooh, I want to share my pets to.
Fugee is the dog, he's 5lbs soaking wet.
The cat is Zuess, a very sweet cat, unless he's beating up the dog :)
The bunny was rescued from a very horrible home, she was stuck in a cage she could barely turn around in. So now she lives free in our basement, or out in the back yard. She's a very happy bunny, 100% litter trained and will sit on your lap for hours and hours. and she is the queen of the house. She beats up on all the other animals. It's very funny to see.
And the spider, well his name is spider. LOL

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wow, your pom is tiny - mine are both over 10 lbs!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Your pets are so cute.  I love dogs!  I've grown up with cocker spaniels.  We're waiting til we move to get dogs.  bear_original

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

peppie.JPGeinstein.JPGThis are MY Babies,
No Dogs or Cats,  just loving Birds. They talk to me and yell at me, but I love them to Death and spoil them rotten.

The Grey one is an African Grey ( Congo ), the other one is an double yellow headed Amazon

Rita

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Kim, Heather...

I love little poms.  My very first puppy was a pom.  My mom got her for me when I was three.  She had one eye (the other was injured in an accident...I was not involved!!!) and my dad could carry her on one hand all over the place while she was sitting up like a prairie dog.   She had the best balance even without the eye.  In fact, that was her preferred method of being packed around.  I wish I had a photo to show.  Anyway, I had her for 17 years...still think about her whenever I see another dog sit up like that.   Oh...her name was Gidget...I called her Gigi!!!  She thought she was a doberman!!!

Shantell

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Black Forest Bears wrote:

This are MY Babies,
No Dogs or Cats,  just loving Birds. They talk to me and yell at me, but I love them to Death and spoil them rotten.

The Grey one is an African Grey ( Congo ), the other one is an double yellow headed Amazon

Rita

Do they talk?  I looked into getting a bird and your African Grey comes highly recommended as the smartest of the smart.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jane, Heather, Rita you have really wonderful friends!! I don't know much about Spider the spider...is he friendly??
I'm so jeuolous I want a pet, any, but hubby said NO.cry.gif

Board footer