Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Maybe some one can help me out. Stephanie I have a real problem with your fabrics. How can you stock so many FABULOUS Fabrics!!  :crackup:  I think it's down right cruel!  :crackup: I want all of them!!! Your accessories section also, I want almost all of your props you have and just adore your Feather wings!

Stephanie all I need now is a few hundred $'s and they all would be mine!

Has anyone else got this "Problem?"  :crackup:

Richy~

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Richy i know what you mean  :crackup:  Stephanie has the most fantastic fabrics i have ever seen and they are just a dream to work with.

Hugs
Vicki

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Richy: Stephanie does have luscious stuff doesn't she? It is very hard to chose what to buy because all of it is wonderful...

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

It always takes me about an hour to decide what  I want!! I end up putting LOADS in my basket initially so I can see them all in one place, then I make my decision from there. I LOVE SASSY'S.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Yep join the crew I went to do an order the other day.  Decided to leave it till after Chrismtas so I can see what I can spend!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

its just not the fabrics that are good, it is the service as well.

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lynette

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just received my third order and I havent finished the fabrics from the first order yet. I just LOVE these fabrics :dance:  The accessories as well bear_grin  bear_thumb I want more and more.........
Feathered wings???? I dont remember any feathered wings. I better go check this out!!! bear_grin  bear_grin

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Jep - me to
It´s great fabric. I don´t know where to stop when I´m going to order.
I want it all to.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh deary me!  Yes!  She makes it impossible....and if she does the sherbert colors again this winter for next spring>  Yummy!!!

I also have a porblem knowing when to stop when it comes to fabric....Steph's or Intercals or quilting or.....

Chin up Dear Girl!  We can help you through it.....know that were it up to us we would all max out our cards on supplies.....
.....cards?  What cards?

hmmmmmm

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

I also LOVE her fabrics and accessories, its so hard to stop ordering. In one month I think I ordered 4 times and I am a beginner! I only started 3-4 months ago. I have to post pics.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OHHHHHHHHHHHH yes it is torture for sure, but you can't go wrong with any of it be assured  bear_grin

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

got to agree with you all. I've been ordering from her for at least a year and have just loved every piece. I actually have a small bit of a stockpile now, which is nice...but I'm always thinking of my next order.
Marion

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Ugh..lol. Thanks alot guys.... I had not heard of Sassy Fabrics before and now I "need" to make an order.. heehee. Ooooooh Fabric, what a great addiction!  bear_grin
Bear Hugs!
Melanie

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I continually order from Sassy fabrics, and have also tried some of the bears patterns which I have enjoyed making.  I am like a little girl waiting for my parcel to arrive and can never wait. You will not be disappointed as Stephanie offers a good service plus good products and my goods are sent right over the sea to South Africa.

Lynette

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

:redface:   :redface:   :redface:
get out the hose, my ears are on fire!!

Thank you all!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ha!  Look who surfaced!!!

Hiya Steph!

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

I've been a busy busy girl!!
I've been dying fabric like mad and now will be starting on the Frosted stuff.
I've made a couple new bears (big ones) and am working on a new mini pattern.
Toss in the year-end paperwork and inventory count and I don't even have time for sleep anymore!
It seems there's always something that needs to be done. Don't worry, I make sure to leave time for making bears. They are my rest, relaxation and therapy all rolled into one!!

Pipaluck Bears Pipaluck Bears
Hertfordshire
Website

Stephanie is wonderful isn't she? And so is her fabric which is why I started selling it! bear_original

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

You all too huh bear_original Most of my miniature bears are made from Stephanie's sassy fabric, and blueberry who I just posted in another part of the forum is made from blue plush from Stephanie. Wonderful fabrics  bear_wub

Suzheid Posts: 4

"WOW", I THINK, I am in "HOG-HEAVEN", I have NEVER even made my FIRST Bear yet, been kinda "scootin" all around LOOKiN for the BEST places to find the THINGS I will NEED to get started, was REALLY gettin "Bumbed" THINKIN I was gonna have ta be buyin "this" over here & "THAT" over THERE! Just came acoss Stehanie's just a coupla days ago, my head is in a "SPIN" TRYIN ta "DECIDE" on "ALLA" the things I "WANT"!!!!!!!!  bear_rolleyes ALLS I can "SAY", is "THANKS" Stephanie for your great site, I can't WAIT to get STARTED. You'll be hearin from me SOON  bear_grin
SUSIE

LKDolls Posts: 1

how can one buy the fabulous sassy fabric in larger pieces? like maybe by the yd. I have a club and we use a lot of it! Linda

Board footer