Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Black Forest Bears Haus of Bears, Inc.
Largo,Florida

Shelli,

Yes, they talk, and I mean talk.
Especially when you are on the phone, I always have to leave the room, otherwise it is impossible to hear the conversation on the other end.
And the Vacuum Cleaner, I dont know what it is with the Vacuum Cleaner, they both scream their Heads off, sing and brubble when its running.
The Grey one`s name is Einstein, and he does his Name justice. I teach him tricks, he dont need long to learn.
He can do a puzzle, put his Toys in a Basket, plays Basketball, ( one made especially for Birds ) Plays a toy piano, put Mail in a little Mailbox, well, this post is not long enough to list it all.
( I am showing off with him, he is my Baby ) I even got him a tiny Teddy, a tiny Bed and Blanket, and teached him to cover up his Teddy with the Blanket after he gave him a kiss

I even teached him to poop BEFORE he comes to me on the Sofa
The yellow headed Amazon dont talk that much and he is more bonded to my Husband, but he sings soo cute.
If you like to buy a Bird, I recommend an African Grey, they are a joy to have around.

Rita

Rita

Dilu Posts: 8,574

cats-in-the-washer-23-2.jpgOK since we're sharing. Hmmmm can't find the file with the parrot or the doby....I think the cats got out of the washer and did away with the files......Drat!

bear_tongue

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Doitsu.jpgLove all the pets, pictures are always fun to see.  Here is a close up of one of my Koi, Doitsu, at feeding time.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Luckye-for-TT.jpgMisty-for-TT.jpgLuckye-2-forTT.jpgCissie-for-TT.jpgOh gosh, folks, I'm like a doting parent when it comes to showing off my pets!  Right at the moment I have five cats, but will only show a few pics here.  The puppy dog is our beloved American Eskimo, Cissy, that died last year of a sudden heart attack at age 13.  She was a sweetheart.  The calico is Misty (age 15), the little toot in the sunflower basket is Luckye at age 0 . . . she is now 1.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

dogs.jpgkira1.jpgI love all the photos bear_laugh  Couldn't resist showing off my babes either...here they are
Kira as a puppy and my three dogs together Nala who I got from the pound, Spike and Kira

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Sarah - I haven't had a chance to respond to your email but wanted to tell you that your Nala and Kira are beautiful and that Spike... those legs are so cute but the overall appearance is just priceless.... makes me laugh (not AT but with!!)

My very first dog was a Pom.... Captain Puff was his name... he was blonde/buff colored. He died at age 14. I was 12 and that was my first experience with death.... he was special in so many ways! Then we got a cocker spaniel... Brandy knew all my deepest teenager secrets and was there through all the trouble I got into, broken hearts I suffered and special moments like graduations and my wedding. I miss him...he's been in doggie heaven for about 9 years now.

Now we have two Wheaten Terriers... there are photos on my website and I've posted them here in the past so won't again in this thread but as we just got the second wheaten this week and he needs a name I've posted a separate thread asking for name ideas! There are puppy pics there.

It's fun to see eveyone's pet pictures!! OK, I can do without the spider! Sorry! bear_sad

I want to see more!!!! bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Picture-809.jpgPicture-812.jpghi, Here's my little brat Mercedes aka Miss Bark A Lot,  she's a blue merle pom.
I also have a Cane Corso named Zara & 2 Dobbies- Magic & Storm (sorry no pictures of them on hand)

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

SOOOOO, CUTE!!!!!o080.gif  What a n unusual coat she's got!!!
I want her so bad hearton.gifsuch a cuttie!!!! She is very energitic!!!!

Julia

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Sarah, is it your dog was in the Mask (with Tom Kerry???) s025.gif

They're co cleaver!!

Julia

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

yuckydogs.jpgFor all you dog lovers...just remember these pictures when your dog kisses you.

Jane.

lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Benny-The-Cat.jpgGoldfishSmaller.jpgTHE-Pose-smaller.jpgHi all,

I love seeing pictures of everyone's pets!     Okay, how can I not post a photo of my baby!
This is Cody - he's about 3 years old.  Probably a mix of Jack Russell Terrier and Beagle, but that's a guess. I adopted him from a local shelter after my Jack Russell best friend of 14 years, Gypsy, passed away.  He is such a good boy!!  He sticks to me like glue, and I love him for it.

I've also posted photos of the other pets - it's only fair!  The black cat is Benny and I couldn't forget my goldfish. 

The fish were a table decoration bear_shocked at my aunt and uncle's 50th anniversary party!  They are full of personality too.  They really glare at me if I dare eat anything in front of them.  They're named Jack and Pat after my Aunt and Uncle - I am not sure they'd approve! :lol:

Lynne

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love this thread!!! Soo cute.
Captin Puff!! THat's the best Pom name I've ever heard! LOL
You guys don't like my spider?? Funny, I hear that alot. Although, he is fuzzy, and I think that's cute. I would never pick him as a pet, but he was rescued, so at least I can give him a good home. Although we do hide him in our bedroom bec. some people freak out looking at him. He is friendly though. I can pick him up, and sometimes I let him hang out on the couch with me. He's soo good I even let kids hold him. Carefully of course. They really are quite harmless.
Keep the pics coming guys!! Love to see how us bearmakers or lovers also love our cute animals.
Heather

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Heather, you're brave lady!! I didn't say he is a freak but I've never saw such spider eye to eye. It's too cold for them over here. But he does look very "mohair"icon_smile_lachuh.gif

Julia

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Mercedes has a beautiful coat! I've never seen anything like it! What a great bear she would make!

I know, horrors!!! How could I possibly think that of someone's pet!!?? Believe me, I've thought that often of my soft coated wheaten terrier.... what a cuddle bear he'd be!!!

How about a bear of spider hair? bear_grin:lol::lol: (Just kidding, Heather!)

Hugs, Daphne

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Daphne, I know what you mean!! I'm looking around hoping to find something "interesting" and very usefull for my crafts. Hubby do not throw away anything without my permissing anymore. And he got used to it. Now he asks me do I REALLY need it? I look at anything furry and imaging what kind of bear would it like.....doesn't mean I'm going to kill animals hanging around... just wondering...

So, spider mohair bear? bear spider hair? I saw a bear, Heather, looks so much your spider's hair. Very funny one. See how is your Spider popular!! Say HI to him!!
icon_smile_lachuh.gif

Julia.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

we110821086108710801088108610741072108510801077.jpgI found my childhood friend. Here is the picture.  Yes, my best friend. I can't even now say it's a dog..just friend. It is a very sad story about her. I'm grown up now but still look at the picture and tears dropping on my key board...
I got her the strangiest way. It was 7 a.m. the woman knocked at our door. She was a stranger. She said their family leaving the city and can't take the dog. So she decided to give the dog to anybody. So my family was the first one to try her plan. That's how I got my best friend. She was a "street gang" in one tail! We lived in apartment and all our neighbors and their big dogs and cats were aware of her.
The saddest part. In my senior grade I went to Tacoma, WA, to study. The only thought was how I'm going to be without my Musya.. I arrived in Tacoma in the end of August. I saw a dream maybe month later: I was sitting in front of the dark window and saw Musya running to me as quikely as she can. I hugged her and laufght and cried at the same time. I cried so much I woke up. Strange dream I thought...
My parents never mentioned about her when we had talk on the phone. Eventually, my parents called me December, 31 to wish me a MERRY Christmas and I insisted to hear the voice of Musya as a present...Mom stopped talking and gave the phone to my Dad....he said Musya died in the mid of October.

Sorry, for a long story. I'm going to cry a little and then join you later on.

Julia.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oooh big hugs Julia :(

Sounds like she was a great friend.

Danni

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Picture-805.jpgHi- I love all your animals I can tell every one is a very special family member.
Jane I love the kissing dog thoughts, I'll have to keep that in mind.
Mercedes's color is from a Merle gene new to the Pom family. The gene dilutes the natural color & gives the look she has. The gene can be passed to all the different color Poms & lots of times the dogs have baby blue eyes. You can never breed a "Merle" to another "Merle" because it causes sever birth defects. Merle Poms are pretty rare but you can find them on the internet.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

fayexmas-copy.jpgfae-rie-copy1.jpgbitches-copy.jpgThe one in the middle of the top photo is not a pet.... here are my two Tibetans, Zoe and Lottie and my very smelly Cocker spaniel...Lizzie

And our new Ragdoll kitten...Fae....when she was small...and now she's 5 months old

Jenny

Australia

Hi Daphne
Not to worry about the email, boy with your surgery and your new baby, you must be beat!  I remember my pup and the 6am wake up time...ugghhh...go back to sleep lol
Yes, Spike has a very confused 'who me' look about him lol
Oh I know how special pooches can be...I've always had dogs and don't think I could live without them...and they make great kids don't they bear_tongue 
A funny pet that my sister got my niece was a pig!  Then she found out that the council didn't permit pigs...so now after many tears, she has a mouse lol
hope you are feeling better Daphne :)
hugs sarah

Australia
plushkinbear wrote:

Sarah, is it your dog was in the Mask (with Tom Kerry???) http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/froehlich/s025.gif

They're co cleaver!!

Julia

Yes bear_laugh  They are very clever and it is very easy to teach them.  Although with their brains comes a lot of mischief.  They work together to get what they want lol.  I often call them my brats or ratbags lol.
Hugs Sarah

Australia

Hi Lynne
Your pooch is so cute.  But then I am biased coz I have jacks too.  I would say your guess of the breed was pretty accurate...looks like it has a lot of jack in him tho.
I used to have a beagle growing up.  Very dumb doggie lol but gorgeous with his huge eyes
My Nala came from a shelter too.  She is a mix of foxy and jack.  She is so good and gentle...wonder why anyone would have dumped her.  I hate that she still flinches...it is so sad to think what may have happened to her..at least so many of us save them :)
hugs sarah

Australia

Hi Jenny
I love your tibetans.  And I didn't know cockers were smelly!!!!  That was going to be my next choice for a puppy.  Well, my jack's don't smell too pretty most of the time so I suppose it won't really matter lol.  (They are kept outside for this reason lol which I hate, but they have a beautiful garden and layout and we are in Australia where it is nice and warm:P)
I love this thread bear_laugh  if anyone can tell lol
hugs sarah

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Love, love all the photos of the pets!!  Julia, so sorry about your Musya . . . it's VERY hard to lose your friend.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Jane,
What are your King Charles dogs like?  I'm familiar with cocker spaniels and was just curious about King Charles. 

Jenny,
Your cocker is so cute! 

Sarah,
Get a cocker for your puppy!  I don't think cockers are smelly.  I've grown up with them and my mom has 2 right now, Fred and Ethel, that we often babysit.  Fred has smelly breath sometimes but that's it.  They are great dogs. 

Julia,
Hugs to you about Musya - I'm sure she was great.  I was away at college when I lost my cocker spaniel that I'd grown up with.  My mom and I were both devastated.  My mom didn't get more dogs for over 3 years; she know has Fred and Ethel, who I mentioned above.

Board footer