Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sorry , but have been looking for the original post about our first bears.
I have a photo of a ladies bear but am only able to email a link to my photo site.
I just can't seem to figure how to post to teddy talk. 
My search is'nt going that well either. But am really getting into this.
                           Matilda

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Matilda.The topic was started by Gina and is called "Our First Teddy's".It was posted August 24.I'm not sure if you have a picture of my big old panda or Gina's bear.Let me know if it's me and I'll email you or you can just send the picture through the messaging system.

Thanks,Shari.

WA

Sorry Shari (pretty name) It is Gina's bear.
I cant seem to be able to do this cut and paste stuff. If I just type the link address here , could it be accessed from here? Because if so then I only then need to leave the link to my photo file. Which at the moment only houses a photo of my quilt.  Too late now to do all this . Will do it tommorrow.
Thankyou for replying so quickly!!!!!.:cool:

NO, sorry it is your bear Shari. I'm having trouble loading it. Am trying....

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

mandy1.jpgMissed that topic as I was away. Here is a picture of my panda and me. It was my first christmas 1968. I still have him but there are no labels. Wendy Boston used to make a lot of bears etc like these. My mum and dad can't remember where they bought it. Thats why my dad used to call me Pandy Potter. Panda, Mandy (me) and we live in the Potteries ( Stoke-on-Trent).

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cute, Cute, Mandy!!

WA

OOooohhhhh! your're just ADORABLE.:)

Board footer