Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pipa UK

hi Everyone,  does aynone know where you can buy  the Steiff quality type mohair from  ?? it has 3 gold lines stitched down the side  like schulte has  3 green lines . these pieces have 3 gold lines.. anyone know anything about that ?? or where to get it from ?? :))

actually it is the same mohair which my Avatar Panda was made out of  bear_wub

huggies, Pipa

Stellajella Wien

Pipa, I thought, that Schulte is producing Steiff´s mohair! Guess, I must be mistaken  bear_cry

Gaby bear_flower

Pipa UK

Hi Gaby, dunno it's been a long time since i bought any mohair so i am out of the loop as far as it goes right now,   bear_laugh

Stellajella Wien

Pipa, I´ll have to check about the gold lines stitched on the edge..but you could check with probaer, they might be able to help you

Gaby bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Pipa,

How lovely to hear from you again - we have missed you here.

I bought some Schulte mohair (lovely quality) , a few years ago from Gerry's Bear supplies in Australia.
I don't know if they have any.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Pipa!!

It's lovely to see you posting, I was just thinking of you the other day (had an order for a panda and yours always springs to mind!!  bear_wub )

I'm absolutely no help with the mohair, I had an inckling it was schulte they used, but so happy to see you (if you know what I mean!!)  :crackup:  :crackup:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pipa UK

Awww thanks so much for the lovely welcomes back everyone bear_original what with one thing and another i haven't had much online time  bear_sad

i'll keep my eye out for this stuff i am on a mission to find it  hehehe

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I'm no help whatsoever Pipa,  but am so glad to see you back!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Best of luck finding your fabric!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Welcome back Pipa!!!!!!!!!!!!   :hug:   It's been a long time!

Danni

Pipa UK

Aww Thanks Tracy & Danni..   :hug:  soo many cute bears to drool over in the bear showcase aswell i am in heaven hehe

Board footer