Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

240893338.jpg
240893370.jpg
240897156.jpg

These are 3 of my newest hand woven/needle felted pin cushion baskets. I seem to be making them bigger than when I first started. I am having so much fun creating these!!!!

Hugs &

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Very cute! I love the cactus.

Adkins, Texas

Thanks very much Jennifer bear_flower

Hugs &

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

awesome! My favorite is the 1st one.

Adkins, Texas

Ahhhh thanks Heather...the burgandy rose...!!!

Hugs &

Lynn Wisconsin

Charlotte:

These are beautiful, and I love the colors.  Do they take you a long time to make?

Lynn

Adkins, Texas

Thanks so much Lynn, the baskets take less time than the needle felted part...but then I have been weaving baskets for over 30 years & needle felting for less than 2...they take probably a full day total.

Hugs &

Dilu Posts: 8,574

What a lovely idea, combining your loves, these are beautiful....pincushions?  I think not!  Too nice for that!

dilu

Adkins, Texas

Thanks Dilu!! I have had the same reaction from others...maybe just sitting on a vintage sewing machine? bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs &

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oh the red rose is beautiful, Charlotte, but for a pin cushion, I love the cactus idea.

Adkins, Texas

Thanks so much Patty!!!

Hugs &

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhhh, a vintage sewing machine?  Yes I can see that, how lovely that would be....do you do roses?  do you do all flowers?  I think you have a fantabulous idea

dilu

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I love them all. I use the one I got from you whenever I sew and there is no deterioration in the needlefelting at all from usage.   bear_flower

Marion

Adkins, Texas
Dilu wrote:

Ahhhh, a vintage sewing machine?  Yes I can see that, how lovely that would be....do you do roses?  do you do all flowers?  I think you have a fantabulous idea

dilu

Umm Dilu...the top pic is suppose to be a rose...a burgandy one...Lot's of flowers ones, Cactus ones, Fruit ones, even ones that look like Pies. I should get a group picture of the ones I haven't sold...I have a vintage sewing machine bear_grin

Or do you mean like flowers on stems? :doh: I just did a Calla Lily on a stem...a Rose on a stem would be cool...My thinking though was, if it could be used...not just a decoration...maybe I could sell more...

Hugs &

Adkins, Texas
MerBear wrote:

I love them all. I use the one I got from you whenever I sew and there is no deterioration in the needlefelting at all from usage.   bear_flower

Marion

Ohhh Marion, Thanks for letting me know that...I wondered how well they would hold up!! Glad you are using it:) Yours is one of the first ones I made & the newer ones seem to be getting bigger..

Hugs &

Board footer