Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

oh mindy - you are great - now i want to get better at making so i can have soemthing good to send into a magazine !
i did smile at this :-)

cat xxx

karenaus Melbourne
Website
MKinsey/TBF wrote:

or from hand-collected cat fur accented with organic squash blossoms and petrified wood.

:crackup:  Love to see that one;)

Seriously tho, I find it so hard to write a) about myself and b) about the inspiration behind my work.....  I always glaze over and put it in the too hard basket when I have to do that... bear_noexpression

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thank you very much for all the helpful pointers Mindy.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

karen - get a friend to ask you some questions ... like a fake interview - you dont have to come up with the answeres then and there, but make notes ...

the ffriend will give you an idea of what people like to know
esp if it involves organic squash blossoms !
cat xxx

pattyjsmiles Posts: 1

Hey guys,

I know this is sorta off topic but this was the best place I could find to ask these questions.

Some years ago I met a guy by the name of Randy Martin. He and his sister both made bears. He had Brothers Bears. They were featured in a bear magazine, but I can't recall which. Anyway, he is an old love bear_wub  of mine and I have lost contact with him over the years and was looking for the guy who stole my heart so many long ago. Do ya'll know of him or his sister? If so do ya'll know where or how I can get a hold of him?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

~Patty

Board footer