Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

redstreake98 BEAR PAWS
Huntsville, AL

kaylee.jpgHi everyone!  Just discovered this forum.  Neat!  My name is Susan Redstreake Geary of BEAR PAWS.  I live in northern AL, and have been making bears for over 18 years.  I use mostly mohair-but some alpaca.  I have one of my teddy bear wreaths featured in the DEC 2005 issue of Teddy Bear Review magazine.  I design for the bear magazines, give classes, but don't do many shows anymore because of arthritis.  (Just had knee replacement surgery).  I have 5 Himalayan cats and 2 dogs. 
Any bearmakers in AL?
Bear Hugs,
Susan

Deb Upstate New York

Susan,

203.gif  and  142.gif !

Check the World Map of Users for bearmakers in AL!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Hi Susan, WELCOME to the group, really lovely to have you here with us.  I guess you mean Alberta by AL?  There are quite a few members here from Canada (Heather and Tammy).  I was just in Alberta for an amazing holiday this Summer and LOVED it there, especially seeing black bears - WOW bear_original  I love your bear and kitty in the picture, really charming.  I have two cats of my own, I know everyone would love to see a photo of your cats and dogs, lots of animal lovers here bear_original 

Anyway I just wanted to say hi and look forward to learning lots from your bear making experience.

Bear Hugs,
Catherine

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

In this case, Al is short for Alabama, USA, Catherine.  Big welcome aboard, Susan!  I'm familiar with your work and you will be a tremendous asset to Teddy Talk.  Glad you joined us and I look forward to your posts!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

OOPS sorry about the AL mistake Susan bear_rolleyes

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Big huggy welcome Susan.So nice to see you here.This ia the greatest group of gals(and guys bear_laugh ) You could ask to meet.

Hugs and blessings,Shari

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome, Susan!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Susan welcome! your kitty and bear is looking so soft just want to hug them. Very cute!

You'll enjoy being here so much wonderful artists from all over the world.

Hugs, Julia

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Susan ! Welcome to Teddy Talk. :D
Wow, your bear is so adorable !!

Bear Hugs/Marie

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh I love your bears so much!

Welcome to the board,
Danni

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

So nice to have you join us Susan.  Welcome !

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Hi Susan
Welcome...I recognize your name and your bears. We probably did some shows together way back when. I've also been making bears for about 18 years. I just joined Teddy Talk a little while ago...it's addictive.
Kathy

Board footer