Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Well our little puppies are 3 weeks old today and growing soooooo fast! Amazingly, all 7 have survived and are doing very well. Most of them have already been spoken for by friends and family, so I will be able to visit them all...yeah!

This on is Uno and he has tugged at my heart string and I think he will be a keeper....He is so laid back and mellow. His sweet little personality is starting to emerge and I have fallen in love with his sweet disposition
puppies_5-8-07_018.jpg

This is Lucy sticking her tongue out at you.....she will be going to live with my son's girlfriend. puppies_5-8-07_017.jpg

This is Uno and Lucy snuggling out in the grass....it is a beautiful day here in Seattle so I couldn't resist taking them and letting them enjoy it. They still have "wobble legs" but they are getting more stable each day.puppies_5-8-07_022.jpg

This is the whole clan hanging out with Mom
puppies_5-8-07_020.jpg

A basket full o' puppies! They wont fit in this much longer! puppies_5-8-07_023.jpg

Its going to be so hard to part with all these sweeties, and I would keep each and every one of them if I could but 10 dogs in one house is far too many!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Kim these are so CUTE! bear_wub  Momma looks so proud.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

OH my aren't they cute,  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub , wish I could have one of them  bear_cry .  I love Dachshund's they always make me smile and they have such great dispositions.

big hugs

Shane

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

What breed are they?  They are definately cute!

Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Yes, they are great little dogs! I love my male, Cletus, to itsy bitsy bits! He is my buddy or should I say my shadow. Our little girl, Cleo, is hubby's dog....she prefers him once he gets home from work because he sits still long enough to give her a warm lap to lay in *smiles* Cletus is a more "on the go" kinda dog.

Hey Shane, I still have two that havent been spoken for....*grin*

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

They are mini Dachshunds.  Mom is a red and Dad is a piebald (multicolored Beagle coloring). We got several different colors in her litter...one black and tan, 2 piebald, 2 reds, one red/black mix and one red with white spots.

Bear Hugs,

Kim

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Kim, they are sooooooooooo cute.  If I was in a position to have a puppy I'd be snatching one up in a heartbeat...maybe even throwing in a cute little kitten in the deal to sweeten the pot.   bear_wub   bear_wub

Cute cute cute!!!  I wuv 'dem mini hotdogs!!!

Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

Hey your in Oregon, Im in Seattle...we could work this out *giggle*

Yes, they are great little dogs, but like you said, you have to be ready to take on a puppy as it is a HUGE responsibilty.
Im very pleased with the homes the puppies will be going to. I know they will be well loved but most importantly, they will be well cared for!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh, Kim, these guys are so cute. What a great color mix, too...something for everyone. Can't wait til you post pictures when they start running around and playing.

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

PUPPIES!!  Oh, I want one bear_grin so cute bear_wub

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kim,
     I was just thinking that your puppies must have arrived, unless I  missed an earlier post.  What adorable babies.  No wonder you want to keep them all LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I have three mini dachshunds!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

aw Kim they are adorable. So many puppiesd! They remind me of the commercials they had on TV where all the little puppies are climbing all over the little boy. Remember that? Wouldn't that be heaven?
Sonya

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sonya, I do remember that commercial. It was years ago, but it always made me laugh. I do think of it when I see a bunch of puppies like that. They should bring that commercial back!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Kim wrote: Its going to be so hard to part with all these sweeties, and I would keep each and every one of them if I could but 10 dogs in one house is far too many!

Kim: your puppies are adorable. I found a stray cat and gave her to my mother. I got reports about how fat she was getting. Mother thought she just loved to eat. Alas mother came home from work one day and found a litter of kittens. Seven of them. Add that to her other three and she had 10 cats. Mother fell in love with all the kittens and kept them all. She could not bear to part with them. She does not regret it to this day. Ten dogs are a lot but can you keep three or four of them?

Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

If my kids had their way, each of them would be able to keep a puppy of their very own. I already have 3 dogs and I would like to keep one puppy.
I cant imagine having anymore then that...I would have my own herd of pooches. Plus I would never be able to walk without someone underfoot...*smiles*

Honestly, I would LOVE to keep them all, but realistically, it just wouldn't work. We camp a lot and we take our dogs with us....cant imagine traveling with 10 dogs and 5 kids.....acckkkkk, I'd be screamin' Calgon, take me away!!!

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Could those puppies BE any cuter???  Just adorable!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I wish I were closer Kim, I'd have one of your puppies in a heartbeat.  bear_wub  What a great job their Mum has done, they look wonderful. It will be great being able to watch them grow up.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I want to hug them and squeeze them to pieces !!!

loopylou Posts: 35

They are soooo cute, Bet you are pleased that nearly all are going to family and friends, so that the pups and you can all meet up for walks and runs over the fields, and birthday time!!!
Like Jane says i also wish i was closer, as i love dogs/puppys.

Louise.

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

sign..... so cute - I love the first picture of Uno with his ears flipped backwards  bear_wub   

The love of my life is my rescue dog Barney, he is a mixture of a lot of dogs, but the lady at the puppy rescue said he was found with his brother who definately had alot of dachshund in him (unfortunately he didn't make it  bear_cry ).  Barney is medium sized with long legs (abit like Bambi) but his muzzle is def dachshund and he has a fab howl!!!! Never heard anything like it!!!  :crackup: Couldn't have a lovelier dog and so intelligent.

Thanks for sharing the piccys, Ali x

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

SOOO cute!!!!!!!!   :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert
kallie214 wrote:

I cant imagine having anymore then that...I would have my own herd of pooches. Plus I would never be able to walk without someone underfoot...*smiles*

Kim...remember that phone commercial from a few years ago...the man says he ordered a hundred oxen and they sent him a hundred dachshunds...and you see this little guys running around wild and the cowboys trying to herd them in...

That's what I thought of when I read your post. I loved that commercial!

Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

*laughing* No I dont remember that commercial....I dont watch a lot of TV, so I dont remember the other one that Sonya mentioned either....*sigh* I guess I am out of the "commercial loop"

Jane, I had both my male and female flown in. One from Kansas and the other from Oklahoma...(I live in Seattle). 
I have two males left and one is calling your name  bear_grin

Bear Hugs,

Kim

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Kim!!!!  They are sooooooooo precious!!   I made the mistake of showing Dean the pics, he's like an 8 year old with dogs..."can we get one flown in??" was his first remark. bear_laugh     I still love the little one with the stripe on his back...2nd from mom in the one shot. 

All of our pets are rescues except for our one dog, Brinkley.  She was flown in like your doggies. I did a flight that had her in the actual plane, not cargo or something like that.

:hug:
~Chrissi

Edit PS.....we have 3 dogs and 3 cats....  so I just said "ahhhh no" to hubs question  :crackup:
But if I got to HOLD one.... well, then I might be walking out with one bear_whistle  bear_grin

Board footer