Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

have you guys ever been to this site?

http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

It can be very sad but every week I'm on there checking it out.

It's nice to know we all have dark thoughts and secrets.........

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That's a very cool site, Heather.  Sad but also funny and with moments of real lightness and hope.  Thanks so much for sharing it; I'm bookmarking it now. I love reading stuff like that, people's inner thoughts and fears.  Guess it's the buried therapist in me.  :)

Along those same lines (and not to bogart your thread here, Heather; please excuse me but the segue is just too perfect)... Have any of you ever visited the website, FOUND Magazine online?  If not, check it out after you've visited Heather's recommendation, www.PostSecret.com.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Gosh, I had forgotten about that site. I haven't accessed it for several years. It's both depressing & uplifting but above all else it reminds me that we all share joys and sorrows (usually in private/secret) and that my 'problems' aren't so bad after all. Thx Heather!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I feel stupid asking this but I couldn't find any archived posts on postsecret.  Is there an additional secret -- how to find them? -- that I'm missing?  I'd love to see more.  Maybe the guy who owns the blog removes them for publication in his books (which I'll be checking into at our local B&N next time I'm there.)

Anybody know the answer to this?

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Yeah...Post Secret is my sunday morning guilty pleasure. It puts my life in perspective.
The organizer used to archive old cards but since he started doing the books, they've disappeared bear_ermm .

Cheryl bear_flower

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

That is quite different but very interesting.  Thank you for getting me to that site Heather.  Now I'll never leave!!!

Hugs,

Julie

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

..this is a similar idea for secrets, only done by graphic artists..

http://deviantartsecret.deviantart.com/

Reading other people's deepest darkest secrets is addicting.  It's sharing without the fear of judgement or possible rejection---

Am off to check out those other ones!

Amelia

Amelia

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Bogart away Shelli! LOL

I'll go check out that site.

I also wish there were archives..........I've seen some really touching ones but they go so fast.

I'm glad you gals enjoyed this site....and I'm not the only one........LOL  :crackup:

Board footer