Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

I just wanted to take a minute and say Happy Mother's Day to any of you ladies who have children.  As a mother, you have a 24/7, 365 day a year fill time job...No matter how busy you are, you always stop and take time to bring the kids to their piano lessons, sports games/practices and to help out with last minute projects.  How you all do it, I'll never understand, but I CAN appreciate it.  So make sure to take the day off today...Be spoiled, have someone else cook for you for once and just RELAX!!!  Hope you all have a WONDERFUL day today...You definately deserve it for everything us kids put you through!

Sincerely,
Jeremy

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Happy Mothers day to you too Jeremy!!!! bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you, Jeremy . . . and backatcha!  Know you're not a mom ( bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh ), but here's wishing everyone - Dad's and kids and single people and couples without kids and whoever you are - a terrific day TODAY!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer