Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

rikkisbears NSW Australia

Hi,
how wonderful, just discovered Teddy Talk. Great to find another bear community.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Rikki,

Hey.. I know you from that other board LOL

Welcome to Teddy Talk, it's fantastic here. I'm sure you will love it!
Danni

Hi Danni,
it was great to find this place. Hadn't realized Intercal had a forum.  Lots of names I haven't come across before,  so there'll be lots of new bears for me to have a look at. It's wonderful.

Delartful Bears wrote:

Hi Rikki,

Hey.. I know you from that other board LOL

Welcome to Teddy Talk, it's fantastic here. I'm sure you will love it!
Danni

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Rikki, a010.gif 

I didn't have a chance to talk to you on other board so glad you're here (and so am I).

Welcome

Hugs, Julia

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Welcome Rikki!!
Heather

Deb Upstate New York

Welcome Rikki!  Make sure you mark your location on our calendar!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Hello Rikki...

Jenny

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, Rikki . . . big welcome to Teddy Talk!  Your avatar is really sweet and I look forward to seeing more of your work.  Glad you joined us!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

A huge welcome Rikki! You will be made to feel right at home!

Many hugs Louise

Deb Upstate New York
Deb wrote:

Welcome Rikki!  Make sure you mark your location on our calendar!

Good grief ...

Make sure you mark your location on our WORLD MAP OF USERS.

a080.gif

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.
I haven't quite worked out how to place a marker on the map, but I live in NSW Australia.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Big bear hugs and warm welcome to you Rikki bear_laugh You will love it here.Like I read on another topic,"what other board you silly girls,there is no other boards" bear_grin bear_grin Love it!

Hugs,Shari.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Welcome Rikki! Another Aussie.....today we are few..tomorrow we rule the world!!! (or should I say Teddy Talk!:lol:)
We have 'chatted' before way back on another list. I remember how awestruck I was and still am of your wonderful minis.
We have so much varying talent and expertise in all areas on Teddy Talk...so if you have a question, someone will know the answer and freely share.

You add yourself to the world map through your profile. I added myself yesterday.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

hello Rikki i see you just found teddy talk well so did i ,and i am from australa too wollongong where are you from .I can see every one can put pictures in but i am finding it a bit hard silly me .fran from jazzyrags .com

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi Rikki and welcome!

Hi Haley,
that must go back at least 2 to 3years. I definately remember a " Haley"  ( did you have a nickname as well, or was that one of the other girls in the group) . Must have been one of the Yahoo groups ( possibly the Aussie one). I dropped out of bearmaking totally, over 2 years ago, after hubby became ill, only became involed again recently, when his health started to improve.
How wonderful to meet someone from the past. Most of the old yahoo teddy groups seem to have gone dead quiet.  Guess everyon'es moved on. It's so great to find this one, and best part is, it's so active. It's downright inspiring ( haa haa)

best wishes
Rikki

Hi ,
if you're reffering to the Avatar
go into "profile"
           "personality"
your avatar has to be fairly small , from what I can gather. I'm no expert on this, but I did manage to get mine up.

We lived in Sydney till last year, but after hubby had to retire, we moved to Port Stephens area near Newcastle.

jazzyrags wrote:

hello Rikki i see you just found teddy talk well so did i ,and i am from australa too wollongong where are you from .I can see every one can put pictures in but i am finding it a bit hard silly me .fran from jazzyrags .com

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Welcome Rikki, another Aussie. Yipppeeee.   bear_happy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Welcome Rikki !  You really will love it here.   201.gif

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

HELLO RIKKI I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN LAST TIME I WAS TALKING TO YOU SOME HOW GOT MY MESSAGE IN YOUR BOX SORRY ABOUT THAT FRAN

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Rikki, Welcome to teddy Talk - you will love it here.
Your Avatar Bear is very sweet.

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer