Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Its been a while since I made a miniature crocheted bear, but here is Violet in her pjs. She stands about 6.5 cm high, which is a little over 2.5 inches. Made from punch thread without the use of a pattern. Violet is already on her way to a friend as a birthday gift. Thanks for looking!

Violet_25.JPG

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

I think she is adorable! I've tried crochet bears many times. I learned to crochet as a child, so that was the easy part. No matter how hard I try, they never come out very well.

I'll stick with fur! bear_grin

GOOD JOB!! bear_thumb

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Awwwww!!  Gorgeous!! bear_wub
I am in awe of people who can crochet - you have done such a great job with this little one!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH she is adorable!!!! I too wish I could crochet....But even if I could.. I know these tiny wee stitches would get the better of me.
She's just beautiful Sabine.  :dance:  :dance:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Ah, Sabine, she is a sweetheart and will be loved to bits by your friends, for sure!

I wonder what will the result look like when I learn crochet. I doubt I can get such an amazing result!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thank you ladies! My crochet has always been on the stiff side, creating bullet proof potholders  :crackup: Turns out, for bears its perfect as it doesn't stretch much.  bear_grin

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

awww she is just too cute and love her outfit  bear_smile  bear_smile

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Aww Sabine  bear_wub love those colours and her round belly  bear_wub

Board footer