Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I am heading to San Antonio, Texas on Wed. July 11 to visit our son & daughter-in-law & finally meeting our new foster grandbaby Evie!!! I will be spending a week with them. I am sooo excited...I will be traveling via greyhound bus, since the kids sent me a ticket...cause they know I don't have wings & therefor do not fly bear_whistle I will post some pictures when I get back. They have a very busy week planned for me.

Hugs &

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea, Charlotte . . . prepare for humidity that makes you feel like you're smothering!  It finally quit raining, but moisture still hangs heavy in the air.  Have fun on the Riverwalk for me.

Adkins, Texas

Thanks SueAnn, I remember that humidity...the riverwalk is beautiful, was there 5 years ago...this trip I think we are going to the San Antonio Zoo to see the butterfly exhibit :photo:  :photo: and to the beach in Corpus...hotel on the beach for Sunday night...350 yards to the ocean!!!! :photo:  :photo: and bet my hair gets really curly there...lol!!!Glad that nasty rain has stopped!!!!

Hugs &

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Have a wonderful trip Charlotte! Evie looks like a complete doll - I hope things with her work out for your family!

Cheryl bear_flower

Adkins, Texas

Thanks so very much Cheryl, Guess you understand the foster/ adoptive thing...pretty scary stuff...but I am so excited about meeting this beautiful little girl...and pray that the adoption can happen!!! She has been with our kids for about 2 months now!!! She is about 16 months old. Plus I haven't see the kids in well...hmmm over a year!!!

Hugs &

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What fun...16 months old. She'll be so much fun for you. I hope you have a wonderful family time. And take more pictures.

Adkins, Texas

Marlys,
Thanks much...I will take loads of pictures to be sure:) I can hardly wait!!!

Hugs&

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hope you have a blast!!!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

You're bound to have fun with a little 'un in tow  bear_flower   Have a safe journey and fantastic trip  :bday:  :dance:  :hug:

Adkins, Texas

bear_grin Thanks Tami & Debbie!!!

Hugs &

Lynn Wisconsin

Have fun Charlotte, I can't wait to see the pictures.  By the way I really like your new hair cut.

Lynn

Adkins, Texas

Thanks & Thanks Lynn bear_grin

Hugs &

Board footer