Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Hi All,
I am hoping someone is able to assist me.
We have replaced our very old slow computer with a HP Pavilion and are running Windows Vista. However,in order to add new bear photos to my website we have to reduce the size of the photos. While we could do this easily on the old computer we can't find how to now do this. Actually my husband does this for me an as I have even less knowledge the he with regard to the computer I am of no help. I have finished three bears and need to update my website. Can you please offer advise.
Many thanks,
Susan

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

we had software come with our hp stuff called hp director..when you download your pictures its into this software..when you ask to view a picture there are options around it at that time to resize etc..not sure about vista,,,but hp usually stays the same!  deb

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Visit Kodak website.
They have a free program called Kodak Easyshare, very convenient to resize pictures and view them...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I often use the free power tool from Microsoft - picture resizer. Free on their website.

Marion

Densteds Densteds
Website

Hi Susan,
I use Windows Powertoys resizer, but it's only for Windows XP...so just do a google search for a picture resizer for Windows Vista, there'll be quite a few you can download for free...once you've downloaded one, they usually just work by going to my pictures and using the right click on your selected picture and then select the resize option...
goodluck with it.

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Thank you everyone for your replies. We will have another attempt at resizing the photos this weekend  and let you know how we go. I really appreciate all this advise.
Susan

Board footer