Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

My goodness what an awful and frightening accident Debra. I am so glad it didnt turn out worse. :hug:
I once had quick reflexs and closed my legs to catch something. For me it was my glasses.  They looked like a monicle when my great thighs opened :crackup: Try and explain away that one.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

i think my husbands nerves are finally settling back to normal..the girls think hes quite funny describing the  sight when he came running thru the door..with no clue what happened..he just sees blood everywhere.he hasnt gotten to me yet..did someone break in?
yada yada yada dialogue running thru his head..im not prone to foolish accidents usually so that wasnt even on his list apparently! and he Finally sees my concern about medical services here in an emergency ( he has heart problems and phoo phoo's my worries) its different when its reveresed hmm? men! but i love him dearly bear_grin  bear_wub

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I can't count the number of times I've dropped felting needles and, like you, reflexively snap my legs together.

One of these days....

Thx for the Head's Up!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Wow, that is some story!  I hope you're doing better now!!!  I've got to remember that one though because I'm constantly doing quick reflex things and it's going to come back to haunt me one day I know!!!

Fairfax,Vermont

i decided this morning while sewing that im taking these tiny scissors a friend gave me and im going to have them on something around my neck..that way they cant fall!  hes already been round my machine checking!  bear_rolleyes deb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

All I can say is: KEEP YOUR LEGS TOGETHER LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Gee, I heard faint murmurs on the wind of Mom and the nuns at school in the late 50s....

Fairfax,Vermont

I KNEW those nuns!! bear_grin deb

Board footer