Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I will have an on-line booth with many of my baskets, starting Monday Sept 17 thru Monday Oct 1 where there will be many of them available & thought some of you might like to check it out.
You can find it here:http://www.primitiveartisansguild.com/faire.html

Just look for Hidden Valley Basketwerks to see the baskets.

Hugs &

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Charlotte! bear_flower I went to it but it is still close. Dummy me that didn't see the date bear_grin I will surely pay you a visit at the site when they open, I would love to see your baskets. Thats alot of patients weaving. bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:  Bye the way I like how your new hair cut looks you look sooo... nice bear_thumb . I myself have been wanting to get it shorter,but haven't had the courage yet. :hug:  :hug:

Adkins, Texas

Oh Yes...shorter hair is such freedom...thanks & look forward to hearing how you like the baskets once Monday comes bear_thumb

Hugs &

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Good luck with your baskets at the online fair Charlotte - I would like to come and have a look and thank you for telling us about it.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Lynn Wisconsin

Thanks Charlotte, I'll check it out next week.

Lynn

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

If you guys have never seen Charlottes baskets you will be soooooooooooo excited when you see them !! I own a beautiful one !!! I love it !!!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Just waiting for it to open :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Adkins, Texas

Thanks everyone!! Looks like it's up & running now, after a few glitches this morning. Just click on the Booth Directory on the right side of the page.
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs &

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That's a brilliant site Charlotte and fabulous baskets, you are so clever.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Adkins, Texas

Thank you Pauline!!! I can't believe how easy they made it for all of us who wanted sites during the faire. They made so many wonderful options available & it is so easy to add items & manage them & they link to a shopping cart...
There is even a place for visitors to Visit the Vendors in the forum at:http://www.thesimplertimes.com/community/
Glad you like the baskets :hug:

Hugs &

Board footer