Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

lw2ndstar Annapolis, Maryland

Hi all,

I just had to share this - I opened my "Weekly Web Specials" email from Intercal, and scrolled down...  and there was my own bear Tumbleweed!!!   :dance:  :clap:  bear_laugh  If there was a bug-eyed smiley, I'd use it! I was so surprised.  I am so tickled!!

I have been giggling to myself ever since!  And I am trying to think of a few more friends that I can forward the email to.  bear_laugh

I don't mean to start another thread about my bear, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU  to Intercal!  This is a big thrill for me.
Hugs to all!   :hug:  :dance:  :hug:
Lynne

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: Congratulations, Lynne!

I saw Tumbleweed in all his glory on the Intercal page last night!! He looks great!! More to the purpose, I guess, he makes the mohair look great!  :thumbsup:

Eileen

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

That's great Lynne! BUT...I don't get this newsletter with Weekly Web Specials". I do get a regular one from Edinburgh. I must see about getting the Intercal one too.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yay!   Lynne keep smiling! I would.

Jane :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh well done Lynne.  Enjoy it  bear_laugh bear_original :clap: :dance:

Pipa UK

Aww well done Lynne. how exciting bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Awsome job! Went and saw your bear, now I'm shopping for mohair. Ooops  :twisted:
Heather

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yay!  Super.  I know what that feels like, my friend.  Enjoy the moment and hang on to it! :clap: bear_wub bear_smile bear_flower bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_thumb bear_innocent :dance: :dance:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Good going !!!!!  :thumbsup:

Beray truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Quy has done it again, folks!!  At the top of the page where the highlighted list is . . . between Calendar and SEARCH, you will find a button for Weekly E-Mailer.  How great is that???!!!  Everybody has access now!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

And by the way, Lynne, big congrats!!!  :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Way to go Lynne!  bear_thumb

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

That's excellent Lynne, well done!!!! He looks great in the newsletter :clap:. I look forward to my intercal e-mails, and drooling over the bears/fur....

Board footer