Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Well i found the photo  coasters i have been looking for in spotlight $9.95 not bad .Now i am going to put my bear photos in them let you know what happens .

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Fran,

Sounds great.  How many do you get for the $9.95 price tag?

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Fran , please tell me all about these photo coasters please, I must have missed the post about them.

:hug: Jane.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Well it goes something like this, i saw them on T.V. so i wanted them so i looked high and low then i found them on ebay so i started bidding and reached  $17.50 plus $7.50 post, than i got out bidden and i stopped lucky to much money,then i found them in spotlight at $9.95 for four ,i was happy so now i can make a nice gift.But before i found them in spotlight i had but a bid in again at $7.50 so i hope i lose that bid.Busy girl aren't i to busy ,I am going to take some nice photo of my teddys and place them in the coasters. there glass and you slid the picture in the back. For the people that don't know what spotlight is it's a big fabric and kitchen and every thing store.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sounds like I'll have to look around the UK on the net, seeing as you bought them in an Australian store.

I thought they would make a wonderful gift for my daughter.

Jane

Board footer