Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone!!! bear_flower

Oh, .......   I just couldn't resist posting this!!  A very dear friend of mine in Canada has just sent me this recipe which I should think would be absolutely brilliant at a child's party. :bday:   They would love it!!! (maybe!).    Whether you could bring yourself to eat it is a different matter!!  It's the "bit" dangling over the side of the tray that got to me!!!  Ha!!  bear_wacko

http://www.kidskuisine.com/?page_id=8

Enjoy!!!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

chris009av Real Deal Bears

YUKKKKK!!!!!!! Would anyone eat it????????

K Pawz Guest

OMG Priceless!!!! Can you say warped and twisted?!! Love it!!

Hugs,
Krista

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

That is hilarious!!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh my gosh! That looks very realistic ....HILARIOUS :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: ...and creepy bear_wacko   Yuck! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I made "poo brownies" for a kid Halloween party once, when my sons were VERY young.  Parents were invited, too.  Basically I made brownies as usual but then rather than letting them cool and cutting them into squares, I picked them up with very clean hands and rolled them into little poo-log shapes.

I can tell you one thing:  I have never seen a plate of brownies sit THAT long without any takers in my entire life!!  The kids were too young to be that grossed out by them; toddler age.  I even had them labelled "poo brownies" so people would know what they were!

There were NO TAKERS, people.

Just FYI.

bear_original

Zada Creations Zada Creations
Washington

EEEWWWWwwww!!  Too Funny!!!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
I had to drag my tired hubby off the couch to see that!! Too Funny!! I do not think I could eat any--looks to real!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:   I don't know which would be worse, having the kids leave it, or dive into it and think it was okay to eat the 'kitty crunchies'  bear_whistle

Shelli, I laughed myself silly at your 'poo brownies'  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

ewwwwww...disgustingly funny :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: I had to send the link to some neighbors who have a cat box right at their front door....

Hugs &

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: Oh, that's too funny!!!  Love your brownie story Shelli.....I'll bet noone wanted to be the first to try one, just in case they weren't brownies! :crackup:  :crackup:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

:crackup:  :crackup:  that is funny, but I don't know if I would want to eat that!  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

eeeeuuuuuuuuuuuu....but your right any little guy 5-12 would think this the coolest cake ever and you the bestest mom ever......

dilu

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

My boy would have loved it when he was little....even now, he would try and gross out his friends by eating and not letting them know what it really was.... bear_wacko

Joan

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Oh, that's just wrong (do we have a gagging smiley??? ) bear_tongue   It's a pain in the butt keeping the dogs out of the box, I can't imagine kids eating something that looks like it!  Funny thing is we call the kitty poo "tootsie rolls"!!  "Leo got a tootsie roll, his breath reeks don't let him kiss you!!!!" bear_grin

Actually doggie cakes and parties are pretty popular now-a-days....I could see this going over big in that mommy/daddy crowd bear_laugh  Just tweak the recipe to be doggie friendly. bear_thumb

:hug:
~Chrissi

katiescraftworks katiescraftworks

How gross......   bear_grin
I sent the link to a diet group I run. I think it will help put us all off cake...........   bear_happy
Bear hugs,
Cathie

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  Oh my word that is ukkky and nope I wouldn't eat it, I can see the attraction for children though.

Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Nice one, my boys would have loved to grosse out their friends when they were younger.

hugs, Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

wilma Posts: 51

This is hilarious!!! I'm having my birthday in two days, who is going to make me one? :cake:  bear_whistle

Board footer