Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I am off to see his concert in Sydney tonight and really looking forward to seeing him. My daughter gave me the ticket for Christmas and the best thing is she will be coming with me.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Have a terrific time, Patsy. You and I must be of a similar certain age because I love Rod Stewart's songs. Tell us all about it when you get home.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  Have fun!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Enjoy, Patsy..

We saw him in Melbourne quite a few years ago and it was a terrific show..

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Wonderful!!!  Have a fantastic time!!!  :dance:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Oh enjoy Patsy!!! Love Rod Stewart!!! Looking forward to hearing how it went!!!

Hugs &

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Rod 'The Bod' Stewart is one of my favs!!!!  Saw him a few years ago and he was awesome - so much energy!!!  Enjoy!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I hope it's a great concert.... just read this.... I think you are in for a wonderful show!
[url]http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/did-they-think-rod-was-[INVALID]-they-sure-did/2008/02/23/1203467458164.html[/url]

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

You lucky girl, Patsy!  Have a wonderful time!  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Patsy I am sure you are going to love it - my brother and his wife have just been last week to his concert
in Auckland and they said it was fabulous.

Enjoy yourself and we look forward to hearing all about it.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Have the best time ever Patsy.  He is such a great performer.  Not doing bad for his age either is he!!!!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Wow, you have got my memories stirred up.  I went to a Rod Stewart concert - 30 years ago.  It doesn't seem like it could have been that long ago.  I wonder how much has changed.   Enjoy!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh, what fun.  Have a great time Patsy! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Well what a night we had, it has to be one of the best shows I have ever been to. Rod still has what it takes, his energy level was phenominal and he sang all his old songs. He had me out of my seat and I have a bit of a husky voice this morning. But I loved every minute of the night  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

My niece, Kristen McNamara, is opening for Rod Stewart and Aerosmith in June at the Rose Bowl in California. I would love to see it. Should be spectacular!

http://www.myspace.com/KristenMcNamara

nandesign Posts: 361

What an amazingly talented niece you have...the videos are wonderful. I wish her much success with her career.

Hugs, Nancy

Board footer