Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Are your eyes popping yet.... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin so many yummy bears, gollies, etc.

MaryMrytleMiniatures.jpg

MurpheyBears.jpg

NajaBears.jpg

OkidokiOriginals.jpg

PamHowells.jpg

PipkinBears.jpg

PywacketTeddies.jpg

ShantockBears.jpg

SueQuinn.jpg

TeenyBears.jpg

ThreadBears.jpg

ThreeOClockBears.jpg

ValdorfBears.jpg

Veyibears.jpg

WarrenBears.jpg

WhittleLeWoodsBears.jpg
Well I hope you have enjoyed the Hugglets picture...phew...now for a rest.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

You deserve a rest!  :clap:  :hug: As usual thanks so much Jane, you're a star! bear_flower

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Yes... Jane...sit down with a cup of tea and chocalate biscuit...and that's an order!! Thanks for being the roving reporter for the day.... :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow wow wow . . . Jane, you were most definitely in BEAR HEAVEN!  What an absolutely stunning display of magical creations!  I can't think of enough words to describe the artistry, the imagination, the creativity of all of these talented people at Hugglets - all in one place!   You have captured the essence of excitement and pure elation at being amongst such artistic perfection - thank you, thank you for going the extra mile to share all of this fun with us who couldn't attend.  Lovely!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Thank you for sharing all these fabulous bear photos, Jane!!  Soooo many lovely bears!!  (sigh)  It makes me want to run out to show and buy, buy, buy!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Thanks jane
Wonderful! It makes up for not being there. bear_thumb
Love kayx. :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

You've excelled yourself again Jane!  How you do it I will never know.  I hope you're taking a well earned breather today lady!! bear_flower  :hug:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Awesome photos!! I didn't get to visit Hugglets this time so I've really enjoyed seeing the photos, thank you so much for taking the time to take them. I hope that your day was a successful one. :)

Regards

Lisa

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Yay! I am loving all the bears! Thanks so much for all the pics.

Hugs!
Melanie

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

Jane,
     Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! That was a fabulous trip for me!   bear_wub Loved seeing all the bears, bunnies and critters!

Hugs,
                                      JeannieB bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What a wonderful array of Bears Gollies and other critters. I hope that everyone did well.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Thank you again Jane

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Thank you for the virtual show!!!   :photo:   I loved it!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Thank you so much Jane for taking us to Hugglets with you!!!  I appreciate all the effort you went to  and I loved looking at all the gorgeous exhibits.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Jane!
WOW! What an amazing show! If only we could organize one like it in the US  bear_wub  I, especially, loved your pieces. THey really look like they're from the Heart. But all the artists seemed to have gone "all out" for this show! Congratulations to ALL!
Karen

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

WhooHOOO!!!  Thank you for all the wonderful photos  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thank you for all of the wonderful pictures, loved seeing them all.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Thank you soooo much for sharing these beautiful photos, Jane!

All these bears are beautiful.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Many "thanks" Jane ; I soo wanted to go this time and it wasn't possible , so your pics
are an absolute treat !!  :hug:
Mini Hugs , Ruth   bear_flower

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Jane,
Thank you so much for posting these photos!  I am in awe of all the beautiful creations!!!  I have never been to a show the size of Hugglets.  It would be like a visit to Heaven!!!  After seeing all the gorgeous bears I think I will be embarrassed to ever post a photo of my own bears again!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What beautiful pictures Jane.  Thank you soooo much for taking the time to run around and snap photos to share with all of us.  You are so much appreciated  :hug: .   It looks like a wonderful show with so much yummy eye candy.  I so wish to go one day !

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Jane, bear_flower
I was unwell on Sunday and not able to make it to Hugglets in the end, so I thank you for being so lovely and posting such a wonderful selection of photographs!  At least a little part of me thinks I went now as you have captured the atmosphere and I can almost feel the "buzz" of the show.  I just hope I get there next year!

Many thanks Jane - you're a star!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks Jane for all the gorgeous pics, what a wonderful show.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

superd jane, nice to meet you at last
i had decided my camera was too heavy and anyway, jabe does a super job capturing the magic

karen - come over to hugglets so i can fondle one of your cats !

cat xxxx

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Wow, thanks so much for letting us all "see" the show - especially people, like myself, that don't get to shows anymore.  It was great to see all those lovely bears - and what bears - they were all just fantastic!!!  It's a good thing that I am not a collector, or I would be stone broke ordering bears.
Well done Jane  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That was GREAT!!! If you can't go to a show it is really something to get to see these pictures. THANK YOU!!! :hug:  bear_flower 
And all those beautiful Bears awww!!!

Board footer