Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Curious Mondo - How to make artistic teddy bears with Tami Eveslage
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Hi. I just have a comment as this happens to me a lot.  When I am logged into Teddy Talk, and then go looking at other member's E-bay auctions, their websites etc (there is soooo much great stuff to view) I sometimes get carried away and do not get back to Teddy Talk to log out.  I end up being logged in for days at a time.  Is there any way that the other websites that I view could open up in a new window rather than taking me away from Teddy Talk?  Does anyone else find this a bother?

Peggy

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You have 2 options.

1. Right click on the link. From the drop-down menu, select "Open Link in New Window" or "Open Link in New Tab". This is for Firefox. It should be similar in other browsers.
2. Under Profile > Display > Click the checkbox "Open links in posts, in new windows".

Peggy Lakeland Teddies
Bonnyville, Alberta

Thank you so much.  I didn't know it was that easy.

Peggy

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

On the logging in/out part, for a while now I have to close teddy talk and open it up again so I can log in or out, I don't mean minimise, I actually have to close the window and open my internet connection again, I just asumed it was my computor.......those microsoft updates will send me to the funny farm one day  bear_grin

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Hi Quy,
I too am having trouble logging out, it can take up to 6 attempts, closing the site etc only to find after I think I've finally logged out, my user name is still on the online list!
Any suggestions for me on how to make it easier for myself,
Cheers
Mel

Oh yes please help :pray:  :pray:

I find that if I am logged in awhile, it clears all the new posts little boxes by making them all the pale colour. I am sure I have missed quite a few topics and bears bear_grin

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

We recently did a software upgrade that may have affected the logout function for some members. In your browser, please delete the TT cookie. If you don't know how, please post back with the browser you are using.

Hi, I have deleted the TT cookie and it does not work, so I deleted TT from the history, still not working. I then deleted it from my favourites and re added it.

BIG problems I am know no longer able to log in at home, I tried lots of times but it just won't have it. I am on comp at work and was able to log in straight away, so I think it is my settings, yet I have not touched those??
I am desperate as I feel as though my life line has been taken away, I use TT only at home.

Thanks Sue

PS not sure whats happening got home tonight and I am misteriously logged in..............strange, but happy

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Ha!!  I just realized I've been signed on for......perhaps days, and didn't know it until just now.  Too funny!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Alerta, I just dare not sign off.....................everyone must think my bum is glued to the chair and getting bigger due to lack of exercise, but I am not here permenantly, just had a major paddy/tantrum when I could not log in again bear_grin

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

FYI: When your session is inactive for more than 5 minutes, your username is removed from the online list.

Thanks Quy for the reassurance bear_grin

Board footer