Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Hi,

I was told about this Forum in August and only just managed to find it, so hello out there, I'm Andrea and this seems like a really friendly forum bear_flower   And thanks to Sue of Fenbeary Friends for pointing me in this direction when we met at Patchings Farm. 

Cheers bear_thumb

Andrea

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Hi, Andrea, welcome to TT, it is the fun and most informative thread to be on, so many things are discussed and you can learn all about bear making and then some. Glad to have you.
Hugs, Pat

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Big welcome to Teddy Talk, Andrea . . . so glad that Sue directed you here.  Hope you enjoy our bear family and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.  Your work is really nice!

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Andrea

Hellooooooooooo

So glad you found us, your website is looking great, now I will be taking 2 piccies for TT in August bear_thumb

A huge welcome to TT, never be too afraid to ask, these guys are the very best and they really care bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Andrea, a big welcome from OZ.  It is great to have you here and look forward to chatting some more with you.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hi Andrea

Welcome to TT, look forward to getting to know you.

Warm wishes
Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Andrea, here's a big welcome to Teddy Talk. It's a wonderful place to be and I am sure you will soon feel right at home with us all.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Hi Andrea,

Another member from Derbyshire here.  :dance:  Welcome to TT!  bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

am_bears AM BEARS
Derbyshire

Thanks for the warm welcome bear_original  I've been working my way through the forum and there's some really lovely bears being made for the Stratford show, so I think I'm going to con my hubby into driving me down there  (That'd be a coffee house and cake payment then!) so I can see them in the fur.  I'm picking up on a real sense of excitement about it which is nice given that so much has happened in the bearworld to cause people to feel flat of late!   bear_original

Can't wait to get to know you better either, everyone here seems like such a friendly bunch and it's so nice to be able to share a passion with others of the same interest.

Sue I had a nose on your website and have to say...Emily is still my favourite, I love the colour of her mohair.

SueAnn  I love your panda DanDi, he's got such a lovely smile and Dimple is unusual, she's great.

Lisa, small world!  Which part of Derbyshire are you from?  I'm in Tibshelf, twinned with Royston Vasey lol

Pauline, Christine, Pat and Jane, big hello's, thanks for making me feel welcome.

Andrea  :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Welcome to TT Andrea  :hug:

Hugs  :hug:
Vicki

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Hi again,

I'm in Derby itself, well just on outskirts of really. I visited Patchings Farm too for the last bear fair and met Sue, perhaps we passed each other by whilst admiring all the bears on offer there.  bear_original

Regards

Lisa

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Hi, Andrea, and welcome! I love the bear in your avatar and his leopard-print paw pads. bear_wub  Have lots of fun if you can con your hubby into going to the Stratford show. bear_smile

~Debora

shuzlebears England

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to TT from a Lancashire Lass  bear_grin

You will love it here and everyone is very helpful and sincere bear_thumb 

:hug:  :hug: Shirley x

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome to Teddy talk Andrea and I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer