Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

It does not seem a whole year..well almost a year ..since I ran the raffle for HOPE my little pink bear who raised over £1000 for this worthy cause, the charity BREAST CANCER CARE.
I am running it again this year .. with the help of Samantha, Yvonne, Melanie-Jayne and Vicky Allum ...I have posted links and pictures of the prize bears on the showcase section and would be highly delighted to hear from anyone who would like a ticket or two!!

I hope I am allowed to post this here!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Count me in Jenny. Breast cancer has unfortunately been a huge thing in my family, so I will help support you. How do we pay for tickets?

Hugs, Jane.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Count me in also Jenny always glad to help this cause.

warwickshire uk
Website

Oh what a pair of sweethearts you are... :hug:  :hug: I'll be in touch tomorrow. It's hectic here so I am replying to people and sending invoices for tickets out in order...so I'll email you privately later...

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi Jenny

I would like 2 tickets please, I know I emailed you directly, however I don't want to miss the opportunity to support such a fantastic cause and would be over joyed if I won one of the fabulous bears.

Hugs

Lisa  bear_grin

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Lisa...I emailed you this morning...I'll send it through again!! Thanks so much! :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I just emailed you Jenny - I'm in for 3!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Yep, count me in too please  bear_thumb

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Jane and  Sarah...Thanks so much.. :hug:  :hug: I'll be in touch very soon. Jane I have already emailed you...

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hi Jenny,

What a wonderful thing you are doing again this year.  All of the bears are just gorgeous!  Put me down for two tickets please!

Jer

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Jenny

Thank you for your generous support of this very worthwhile cause I would like 2 tickets please. How do I pay you?

Raewyn

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hi Jenny,

I've just emailed you for tickets.

All the bears are absolutely GORGEOUS  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you to yourself, Melanie-Jayne, Samantha, Yvonne and Vicky for donating such adorable bears for a very worthwhile cause.......you're all such wonderfully generous ladies  :hug:

Hugs
Janice

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks everyone.... :hug:  :hug:  :hug: it's just great that everyone is so supportive. Anything that can be done to raise awareness of this cruel disease is a worthwhile exercise in my book. In the last month my sisters friend Julia , who used to knit for my bears,died aged 50 and a cuctomers mum died aged 54. Cancer touches so many lives and I do feel that if I can do something to help then I ought to try.

I'll be sending out paypal invoices as soon as I find an hour to sit and do it...probably tonight. Anyone in the UK can send me a cheque made out to BREAST CANCER CARE for the amount of tickets they would like...at £5 each. My address is on my website under the terms and conditions section...or you can get in touch with me for it.

puca bears puca bears

Hi Jenny
two tickets for me, please........I can pay by paypal, or hand over the cash at Hugglets?
huggies
Maria

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Maria....Thanks so much...I am not going to Hugglets...which is a shame but we are going on holiday. You can pay me by Paypal ..I'll send you a PM about it!

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Jenny,

If you wanted to make up a banner for the raffle, I would be more than willing to put it up on my blog.  I have already posted a little article on my blog to hopefully help promote it...

Jeremy

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks chaps..I am so grateful for all the help..I'll sort out a banner next week..it's running for a few weeks yet!!

Board footer