Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

I thought I would share my day with you (just the last bit of it) just to give you a laugh....

If you ever need to wash all your pots at once and rinse off all your groceries... here is how....

Firstly, I am in just a bit of pain. Fell on Sunday and hurt my knee (not to badly) and my chest and arm (quite badly). So been taking things quite easy. In the meantime trying to learn french online and do research on setting up internet business. so between all that and the pain pills my head is a busy place.

Put the cutlery in the kitchen sink to soak while I had a shower (you can see where this is going) got out of the shower and could hear water running downstairs.... The entire kitchen. The cupboards, under the fridge, where we have a resident Geko, who is now very unhappy. The builders put in a ledge so rain water cant get in, but I cant get the water out. I want my wet/dry vacuum cleaner that is in storage and someone to laugh with.

Also in this transient kind of life you cont have the stack of old towels one would normally collect.... I want to go back to bed now....

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Oh dear  bear_sad  Hope you can get it all dry quickly  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Oh my gosh, I bet you were in a panic.  I have done that before, but realised before it was too much of a catastrophe. (I turned the sink on to fill, forgot about it and decided to walk to the letterbox around the corner!!!!)

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Carolynn sweetheart, firstly I'm so sorry that you fell and hurt yourself.  Big hugs.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Then you go flood the kitchen, oh boy Carolynn it really wasn't a good time for you was it. I hope by now you have got rid of the water and dried out the kitchen...has the Geko forgiven you yet?
Poor you, I hope you soon feel better.

Hugs, Jane.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

It's a good thing everyday isn't like that! I hope you get things dried out quickly! I hope your feeling better soon too. :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oooops . . . sorry about your fall and the multitasking mishap.  Hope today is a better day!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Argh!!!!!!!!

Some day, you just had better not to wake up...  bear_tongue

This definately was not your day, you poor thing! I really hope you get better soon and that you manage to sort the problem in that *** kitchen.

In the meanwhile, here are lots of hugs for you :  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh sounds like a very bad day, hope you feel better soon and you get the flooding sorted too  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pauline

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

hard to believe but it could have been worse. My Dad (89) recently did that in the bathroom. Had washed his hands and left the sink running. He is deaf and didn't hear it, and had also plugged the sink. It was probably running for at least an hour. I did have the towels, etc, to mop it up but it also went into the cat box which was not fun to clean. the bathroom was carpeted and that of course had to come up. On a happy note - I had the bathroom re-done without the carpeting...just in case.  bear_wacko

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Carolynn,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have fallen and hurt yourself. Here are lots of hugs to help the hurt go away and I hope your injuries aren't too bad. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Oh boy, what a mishap! I do hope you have been able to get the water out, everything dried and the geko has forgiven you.

Some days it is better to have stayed in bed then to even get up.

Hugs,

P.S. Lilli said to tell you she hopes you heal fast and to send more hugs.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer