Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Hello all,

I've updated the photos, as I've had several new additions to my hug.  Please see:

http://xteddy.org/teddies.html

-- Thomas Adam

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Very nice hug you got there Thomas.  :clap:  I enjoyed the pictures.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are all wonderful,  Merrythought is one of my favorite bear makers, you have some lovely ones.  But I must say honestly, Stitchy stands up against the best of them.  He is gentle, and sweet looking.  I really think bear making may be in your future.  I also see you have a new addition from the Stratford show, a very handsome bear.
Joanne

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
desertmountainbear wrote:

They are all wonderful,  Merrythought is one of my favorite bear makers, you have some lovely ones.  But I must say honestly, Stitchy stands up against the best of them.  He is gentle, and sweet looking.  I really think bear making may be in your future.  I also see you have a new addition from the Stratford show, a very handsome bear.
Joanne

Yes I like him a lot.  It's funny -- everyone comments on Stitchy.  :)  I cuddle him a lot.  :D

-- Thomas Adam

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Updated (2009/06/23):  Bertie added to mu hug.  (See:  http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=31223)

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Updated:  (2009/06/24):  Added photo of Rupert.

rupert-in-hug.jpg

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Updated (2009/07/09):  Added photos of Leo and Buddy.

-- Thomas Adam

Board footer