Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Hello all,

Yay!  Leo and Buddy are finally here and settling in to my hug.  :)  When they turned up in their parcel box at work, the delivery women said to me:  "Oh, so *this* is the box that was making a squeaking noise!", as she looked at the front of the box and saw the words:  "Box makes noise",  I don't know if that was added by Customs or not, but that noise was Leo -- as he has a squeaker in him.  :D

They're both absolutely *gorgeous* teddy bears -- they really are.  As soon as I unpacked them, I gave them both a big cuddle and beamed at them and placed them with my other teddies.   Leo really is big, and lovely.  :D

Here's some photos:

buddy-tn.jpg
leo-tn.jpg
leo-and-buddy-tn.jpg

You can find larger photos of them here:

http://www.xteddy.org/teddies.html

Becky, thank you so much.  I am so pleased they're here, and I absolutely love them.   :D

-- Thomas Adam

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

They are wonderful Thomas,  Becky really does great work. 
Joanne

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Oh they are gorgeous  bear_wub   

There is nothing quite like receiving a parcel with a new addition to your hug inside, it makes me feel like a child again on Christmas morning!  bear_grin

Hugs Ali

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Could two teddy bears have found a nicer home? I think not:)

Thank you, Thomas,
Becky

Board footer