Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

Hello from Germany to all on Teddy Talk!

I just would like to introduce myself officially to everyone. I have been reading this forum for a long time, but had nothing to show...
My name is Veronika. I'm originally from Russia, but live now in Germany.
For ages my hobby was knitting and crocheting, but last summer I began to crochet amigurumis. I didnĀ“t even dream to sew teddies.
I have created lots of animals in different arts, and at last I have realized, that I really wish to create lifelike animals. I have crocheted some realistic animals and now I have began to sew bears.
This is my second ever sewed bear "Migmei" , as you can see she is a panda  bear_original

Hugs,
Veronika  bear_flower

3826666621_9e06120384_m.jpg

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Hello Veronika, Migmei is an absolute stunner  bear_wub  She is fantastic  :hug:

Zerades Zerades zauberhafte Haekelwerke
Northern Germany

Hello Veronika, nice to meet you and your bears. 
I was born and raised in Elmshorn, so I feel like I'm weaving over to an old neighbour somehow.
I am crocheting most of my animals, too ... and started with amigurumis  bear_grin
Your Migmei is very cute and as are your crocheted creations, some of them really stunning!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hello, Veronika - so nice to have you join our big hug!  Your panda is great and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

Thanks for the welcome everyone!  bear_original
Zerades, my husband lived lived some time in Elmshorn. Glad to meet you here!  bear_flower
I like to crochet animals, but it will be difficult to crochet a 66cm high bear bear_grin

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to TT, Veronika!

I followed your links, and you are a very talented and creative person! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your realistic animals, or anything else you feel like doing:)

Becky

Angela Angela's Bear Garden
St. Catharines, Ontario

Hello Veronika and welcome to TT! I'm glad you joined us here, and your panda is great!

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

A big welcome to you and your beautiful panda! :hug:

Bear Hugs,

Louise

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hello Veronika, welcome to TT. Your panda is beautiful, I followed the link to your other animals and they are wonderful. I look forwards to getting to know you and seeing more of your great creations.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

A warm welcome from New Zealand, Veronika.
You have made  a beautiful Panda.

hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer