Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

duck-soup-10-sm.jpgit's been a hectic summer, but I've finally managed to whip something up. . . a little

Duck Soup!

copper-bottom saucepan & veggies - sweet peas, carrots, beets, celery & cabbage are constructed of leather, ducks are leather & sassy mini fur with a full armature & wired wings.
duck_soup_12_sm.jpg

duck_soup_16_sm.jpg

duck_soup_18_sm.jpg

duck_soup_9_sm.jpg

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Oh my goodness, can that be any cooler and cuter????? I just love this piece so much! I bow to your amazing talent, both in your creative imagination and your construction skills!

My friend from work and I hoping to take a drive out to your studio this fall/winter, when the weather is cooler. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work in person!

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Kelly, you have outdone yourself this time!  I will never think of soup in quite the same way again!  Grreat work!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

AMAZING!!! and SO cute!!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Wow!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Another fantastic creation  bear_wub , you have an amazing talent!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

What talent!!! This piece is amazing like all your work is.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Just simply STUNNING Kelly. What a fantastic imagination you have..... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

This piece is such fun, I love it!!  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Kelly, your work is stunning as always!  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Now Kelly, I have to confess this Duck Soup is too cute to be eaten!!!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

That's a brilliant idea!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

russellbears Russell Bears
Perth
Website

Absolutely amazing :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

How absolutely FUN!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yum, Yum, Yummy,  Wonderful presentaiton.  Incredible imagination, leaning just enough on the dark side sometimes, (might I add) to make your pieces full of whit, and amusement.  Love this one.   
Joanne

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Kelly,
You've done it again.  AMAZING! 

Hugs,
Alison

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

bear_wub Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Adorable ducks, amazing veggies.  The peas/beans are incredible.  How did you managed to get the colouring/shaping of the leather?!!  Just Wonderful.

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

This is something impossible ,beauty  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tatiana.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :clap: Kelly, you are a genius of creativity.  I can't believe you made the pot also, the vegetabes are great and the ducks are so sweet, what an idea of imagination.  I can not say enough.  As you can see we all admire your talent!
Thanx for sharing this faboulous DUCK SOUP!

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

What cute ducklings, but what always makes me awed is the greenery, the plants, and the additional leather parts of the piece, in this case, the pot and the duck soup beans. I'm sure you have heard of this being said many times before, but I just wanted to re-emphasize it, basically saying that you are quite a marvelous maker of even more marvelous bears.

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: incredible, a workshop with you is on my list for Santa Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Simply, totally and absolutely delicious!

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

gosh, thanks, everybody! :hug: ya'll are just great!  I had a really great time with this piece (I've been spend a lot of time in the kitchen this summer and food is ever on my mind - although this one is inspired more by phrases like 'don't play with your food', 'it looks too good to eat' and 'fresh, natural food' than with an actual meal  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

LindaCoker - Lollihops Posts: 144
Website

Awww. I don't know why but this is like comfort food. It could be because my mom makes mashed potatoes in a pot just like this... or just because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. Very enjoyable.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

This is an absolutely amazing piece!  It's hard to believe that one could create a pot, etc. like this from leather - but seeing is believing!  Wonderful!  I love your artistry!  Besides which, the ducklings are as cute as can be!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer