Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on a package that was mailed to a customer in the UK.   Of course It contained my favourite bears and I was So happy to see them all go to the same person as a family.  The person has just contacted me after a month to let me know she has not received them.  According to USPS they were attempted to be delivered back on Oct 5th. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_cry Ooh I hate to hear of lost bears!  Can your customer check her local post office to see if perhaps they are waiting to be picked up there?  You know how they usually attempt delivery once and then give you a slip to pick it up after that at our post offices?  If they aren't there then perhaps they have been sent back and you can use your tracking number to find out from your local p.o. if they are here.  Good luck!  I hope they are found soon!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Think I read recently that the UK was having some sort of postal strike??  That could have something to do with it.

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Hello,

Thank you for your comments.  Very happy to say after contacting USPS, they advised me to tell the Customer to PARCEL FORCE the package.  She called them up, was told VAT was owed, not that any note was left for her.  And they will be delivered tomorrow.

Needless to say we are both VERY happy they will be joining their new Mummy, with lots of hugs..

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Glad you found it, Parcel Force normally sends a letter with the VAT/duty charge, that may have been caught in the postal strike (although it was only 2 days last week right enough!)

puca bears puca bears

Really glad the problem has been sorted, Penney!
huggies
Maria

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  Hurrahhh!!!  I'm so glad they've been safely found  bear_thumb

Board footer