Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

Hi

My name is Sherroy, I am from Tasmanina, Australia. I make bears as a hobby and am looking to update my knowledge and start designing my own teddy bears. I have found some of the advice on here to be quite helpful and thought I should join and make myself known. Thank you all for the great advice you have posted on here and I hope to start my own label soon.

Cheers

Sherroy bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Welcome to the site, can't wait to see some of your creations  bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Sherroy!  :hug:

Glad you decided to "make yourself known," and I look forward to hearing from you often.  bear_original

Becky

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Welcome to TT and come back often as there is a world of information and knowledge to be found here along with the most wonderful people to talk to and cry with and offer prayers and congrats, I love TT and come everyday and my family thinks I am a little crazy because I talk about the wonderful people on here like they live next door .  Great to have you her.
hugs Pat

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

A big welcome to Teddy Talk, Sherroy - glad you decided to join our group!  We're looking forward to seeing your creations.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Sherroy,

A very warm welcome to TT  bear_flower .

You will find lots of advice on teddy bear making, selling and all sorts of other stuff here.  There are very well known artists here, beginning artists and just teddy bear lovers (like myself), but everyone here is so very kind and supportive.  I can only agree with what Pat wrote: they are a bunch of wonderful people   bear_wub .

I look forward to seeing your bears here.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

Thank you all so much. I look forward to being on here as much as possible.

Hopefully I will get some things done over the Christmas break. (I have three weeks off work). As soon as I get my first design finished I will post it.

Board footer