Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Sherroy Sarchie
Tasmania

100_2436_253x450.jpg100_2455_253x450.jpg100_2433_253x450.jpg100_2465_253x450.jpg100_2399_253x450.jpgHello I wanted to show everyone the finished product of the trumpet designed by Jenny loves Benny (JLB) before my brothers dog got a hold of poor Trumpet. :(

He was made of green sparse mohair. he has a green felt hat and scarf. Hopefully the new one will look just as good.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He really is adorable,  look at that sweet face.  Stupid brother, he needs to pay for that fur.
Joanne

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Oh, Trompet looks so cute with his little hat!
Is he ok after the dog had "hold" him? I wish the best for Trompet!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, poor Trumpet, RIP

Us Bears Pennsylvania

Trumpet certainly was a cutie!  So sad!   bear_cry

Just look at it this way...  You might have to do it all over again but, this time, you'll have your chance to make it perfect!  :thumbsup:

I went golfing with my dad, many years ago, when I was a kid.  I teed up, took a swing and whiffed it!  I was all upset.  Dad looks at me and says, "Okay... so much for practice!"

So, I guess that's what I have to say about losing Trumpet...  So much for practice!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

If you can find a little plastic kazoo in the shape of a trumpet, that would be a fun toy for him to have.
An elephant who plays the trumpet!  :cool:

And you can name him "Trumpetoo."  (Say it fast.)  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Rina & furfriends Colorado City, AZ

Very cute!  bear_wub    Very sad that your brother's dog ate him.  bear_ermm

Board footer