Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Who-s-the-baby-daddy1.jpgKind of makes you wonder what the baby daddy looks like.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Adorable!!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Sue Ann, great picture of a Silvery langur with her baby. Silvery langurs are native to Southeast Asia. They typically live in large social groups of 10-18 individuals. The babies are born with flame-orange fur, which will turn to the silvery-grey of the adults within three to five months. The baby and mother typically share a tight bond, but other females within the troop will often assist with babysitting and care of the infant. Silvery langurs are leaf-eating monkeys (as their name suggests) and spend much of their time arboreal, eating young leaves, shoots, and fruit.

There, taking of my lecturer's hat now.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thank you, thank you, Jane!  I was hoping you would let us know the circumstances of why the baby was so different from the mom.  I am in awe of your knowledge about primates . . . you certainly could be a successful lecturer on that subject!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great pic, I have seen them before, but loved the info from Jane.  Isn't that baby just the cutest with that bright color?
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Board footer