Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

susana fung hong kong

I submit the application forms and photos to the Administrator on the 31st of Dec, but still hasn't got their reply  :doh: .
Does anyone of you got the same situation as me ?
what should i do now? please suggest.

hugs,
susana

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Hi Susana, I sent mine off on the 30th and did hear from them, but i'd say that there would have been lots of entries at the last minute and since it was the weekend and a holiday, that they might have been a bit busy to get back to all the last minute entries yet bear_original 
   Aubrey said I'd get the ' official' notice they got my entry on Monday when they were in the office, so you may hear back overnight. Wouldn't worry too much for now.

susana fung hong kong

You are right, Karen. I receive email from Aubrey.
Thank you and wish you a  bear_grin new year.
hugs,
susana

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Ah glad it was ok! It can be nerve racking with the deadline. Good luck with your entries Susana bear_original

K Pawz Guest

I got my email yesterday too! I had actually mailed them in at the last minute due to some issues getting my photos printed, I fedex'd them and they arrived safely on Monday.

Krista

susana fung hong kong

Toby award is such a global and honorable events for bear artist.
And thanks for your kind words, Karen, i' m just at a beginner level among those great artist like you and Krista.
Good luck for you two  bear_laugh

hugs,
susana

K Pawz Guest

Thank you Susana! Good luck to you too! Your bears are very cute.

Krista

susana fung hong kong

hello Krista, you got an eye to read through the animal skeleton and handle it so well with your choice of material bear_wub Admire your skills.
susana

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Susana thank you thats so kind of you, I'm sure you'll do fabulously if your avatar bear is any guide! Those beautiful pulled toes and the expression, just gorgeous.
   Not too long to wait but I'm sure it will drag, like a kid waiting for Christmas lol. 
     Good luck to you too Krista and any other TTers who entered  :pray:

susana fung hong kong

Thanks for your encouragements, Karen.
cheers,
susana

Board footer